• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Server Installing KF 2 Server on Linux with WINE

Memory leak Memory leak It seems the most recent patch has brought back the memory leak problem for me. I still don't actually why but after each game it seems to be using about 50MB more of RAM and it never seems to touch it again so since I only run a 1GB server and it seems to use about...
  2. D

Server Custom Screenshot for "ScreenshotPathName="

I've been search for a while and every guide I've found shows ScreenshotPathName=UI_MapPreview_TEX.UI_MapPreview_Placeholder for the ScreenshotPathName. Is there anyway to make this an actual screenshot from the map or am i missing something incredibly obvious. I've tried to a direct path a...
  3. D

Server Linux server support information

Linux Linux Just wondering if there is any new news or an ETA on this.
  4. D

Beta Release [Character] HK-47 - Clientside!

Without character Without character I set this up with wishful thinking that it would work even though i don't have the djskully character but it doesn't is there anyway it would work.
  5. D

Beta Release [Character] Lilith - Clientside!

Game Crash Game Crash It's weird it loads fine and runs fine but when i exit the game it freezes and i have to force quit because it hangs this only started happening after editing the playable character file.
  6. D

Slow Mod download speed

Can't edit post Can't edit post Also i have moved my redirect to another server and the mod still downloads very slowly.But the maps downloads remain the same ~400mbps(when serving to 6 players). (i couldn't edit the previous post)
  7. D

Slow Mod download speed

Mods Mods I placed the mod on the redirect server but it still downloads just as slow was there something special i was supposed to do? This is my redirect http://cs.nothere.ninja/maps/
  8. D

Slow Mod download speed

I'm currently using Server Extension mod http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=106926 but when someone connects to the server its only about about 1/2 a MB bownload but it take close to a minute to download. Is this a limit on speed or is something broken. I know its not my...
  9. D

Server Re-downloading maps from server

Whenever someone connects to my server even if they already have been there and downloaded the map they have to re-download it. It was my understanding once downloaded it stay on their computer so they wouldn't have to keep downloading it. Did i configure my redirect wrong or does it not stay on...
  10. D

Beta Release [Release] Pepsiman Scrake Skin

Server Side Server Side Is there any hope of this being server side or is there a reason it can't be?
  11. D

My earlier post My earlier post I have figured out that my server is crashing from running out of RAM it seems after each match is played it uses about 100MB more of ram then after the match before that and it contiunes to grow after each match until i have to restart my server but i haven't...
  12. D

Server Reserved slot

Why is wanting people to play with but not wanting to kick someone for a slot a bad thing?
  13. D

Server Your Experience with Memory Leaks?

Memory leaks Memory leaks Mine crashes roughly every 3 hours because i run out of ram. I only use one 6 player server and it climbs from ~600MB to its total 1GB in that time. But it is being run on a ubuntu server on wine and im not very expericenced with wine so it may be possible its...
  14. D

Server crashes after about 4 hours Server crashes after about 4 hours I get the errors that domistyle gets but i can connect to my server and it runs fine but after about 4h its crashes. I haven't really ever used wine unfortunately I'm looking for log that could post but i can't seem to find...