• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

Hey, do you intend to update this for the beta update? Seems to crash now when picking up ammo boxes. Thanks!
  2. K

Hell on Earth players feedback

A few things I think could be good for making Hell on Earth more difficult.... 1. Make Zeds and Zed spawns extremely aggressively prioritize people off by themselves. Disable this when only one or two players are alive, obviously. 2. Have occasional spawn clusters of Zeds up to but excluding...
  3. K

Firebug Perk refinement

Aside from fixing Napalm, which currently does nothing, the only fix is that I think the level 25 Combustion skill should be the way it was pre-nerf. It was definitely justified to make the level 15 version much weaker, but I think a Zed time only crowd explosion ability is fine.
  4. K

Medic perk refinement

Personally, I think armor heal needs to be removed and replaced with something else. It screws with game balance a bit too much to have infinite armor. The Level 5 choices are alright, but the ammo buff is now a bit underwhelming with the recent increase in ammo overall. Perhaps a Damage buff...
  5. K

Knock back discussion

I think Berserker needs to be immune to knockback from Zeds below Scrakes. I also think Crawlers should not impart knockback to anyone, Stalkers I'm a bit more ambivalent about... but for Crawlers no.
  6. K

Update is here, and therefore changes with stun mechanic...

The classes which got inflictions are Demo and Sharpshooter. Sharpshooter got stun (use the t3 gun for it), Demo got knockdown (RPG/GL + Concussive Blast skill).
  7. K

PC Bullseye Update Preview Beta: Report bugs here!

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Husks do not explode if the shot which depletes their backpack HP also depletes their main health. Description: See above. Easiest way to test this is simply spawn a braindead one and shoot it in the backpack with a railgun. Even though you...
  8. K

commando: rapid fire vs professional

The Professional for sure. Higher DPS seems nice, but never being unable to extend ZED time is even more important, since that is Commando's primary upside.
  9. K

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

Any chance you could add the ability for us to test out playing as Zed on the map?
  10. K

VS Survival first thoughts

A lot of this stuff is countered by teamwork. You can't leeroy in VS like you can in regular Survival. Sure, Alpha Clots stick to you like glue, but if you stay with your team they can assist you. Last Man Siren can be countered by simply running. Zeds die if they cannot get reasonably close to...
  11. K

Changelog - KF Build 1015

Its probably just a fix for the aforementioned crash.
  12. K

Changelog - KF Build 1015

One idea for fixing reload canceling is that it can no longer be canceled once the ammo in clip has been refilled for non-individual reloading guns (shotguns), though switching weapons would still be allowed since that isn't near as abusive as the aim-to-cancel reload canceling.
  13. K

Stat Boost and Perk Experience Gain Discussion

Can we get a definitive "no, you will never be able to pay for gameplay advantages", rather than "we don't think its a good idea right now"? Because honestly if not I don't see why I should bother playing this game any further and paying for any future content from your company; I have been...
  14. K

Tactics HoE Coop Strategy Guide

Looks good. My only gripe is that Medic Pistol > Dualies as a backup weapon for Demo. Four reasons for this: 1. It lets you top off teammate's health, especially Berserkers, lightening the burden on your team's Medic. 2. Medic pistol can leg stumble everything but Hans Volter, making it...
  15. K

What weapons to use for Demo?

RPG, C4, Dual Pistols is what I went with before level 25. After level 25 you use a similar setup, but med pistol is better than dual pistols because it won't steal your XP anymore, can heal, and you have more overall ammo than with Dual pistols.
  16. K

Tactics C4 is great with Nuke

Demo in HoE camping strats is basically Cookie Clicker except when Scrakes get out of control and FPs show up. You just wait until you hear the "Shoom" sound of Zed time and then fire your overpowered as hell wall piercing AoE of doom from either your RPG or C4. If it weren't for FPs a Demo in a...
  17. K

Tactics Opinions: Zweihander&Pulverizer / Zweihander&Vlad.

DoctorDragon, I think you neglect to factor in that the Zweihander is much better at kiting Scrakes, FPs, and Hans. Backpedaling + the stab is an extremely safe way to get in damage while stumbling and keeping yourself out of range. The Pulverizer lacks an equivalent which makes it notably less...
  18. K

New camping meta

They basically need something akin to the Spitter from L4D2, lays down a corrosive acid pool so that camping in one spot is no longer viable.
  19. K

Is medic's enforcer broken?

I think its still worth bringing for wave 1 where there is no way you should possibly need the extra health, but beyond that yes.
  20. K

WWAUT - A Quick Fix

Yea, this is my feeling. The Zweihander's stab is absolutely ridiculous, it has a superior damage type to the regular attack which makes it far more effective against Scrakes and FPs *and* Stumbles, there is literally no reason to use the light attack against anything but the rare unmanaged...