• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Perk progression disabled as of update 1007

Can you give me IP?
  2. B

Killing Floor 2 update 1007

This update makes me want a refund, No xp on custom map server or more than 6 players... What a joke. Ruined a game before it was even launched... FAIL!!!!!!
  3. B

Overwhelmingly Positive Rating

And now they should lose it for taking away xp for server with more than 6 players. On a PC platform where EVERYBODY MODS.. PUNISHING THE WHOLE community for hackers? This game is 70% ruined now and it hasnt even released, Nobody even wants to play at all because they cant large player server...
  4. B

Beta Release [Mutator] Antiblocker

You can already do this with webadmin. Nice stuff though I guess
  5. B

CustoM & Original maps mixed together server

Custom Map Mix 25 SLOT American Server |Hard Mode|10 WAVES , XP+ , 4 Custom Maps,3 Original Maps=7 Maps Total 70.112.230.158:7777 Very Fast Redirect Downloads
  6. B

Are there ANY custom maps to play?

Custom Map Mix 25 SLOT American Server |Hard Mode|10 WAVES , XP+ , 4 Custom Maps,3 Original Maps=7 Maps Total 70.112.230.158 Very Fast Redirect Downloads
  7. B

My first custom map

Spawns are horrible in this map.. We sat there for min and no zeds spawned. Do not use this mod on your server, People will dislike it even more. When you fix spawns then I will add back to server, Until then, This map is super boring
  8. B

Downloading Custom Maps

I fixed it, but no one helped me, I asked for help 2 days and no one gave me an asnwer , Most of you people on here, Dont know anything about using FTP the correct way so I dont blame any of you for not helping, For the people that do know how to fix it, They wont help you. They want to be the...
  9. B

Custom Maps dont work?

They work, You just haave to kno what yo uare doing, You may have a redirect but if youre not uploading the correct way it wont work,, And the reason whhy some get error is because they dont have the map installed , And the people that have no error , probably already have the maps installed...
  10. B

Server Public KF Redirect server by ut-files.com

Hey omg, Thank you... I actually had a redirect myself. Just didnt know what I was doing wrong,, But Is it ok if I still use your redirect just in case my free domain runs out of trial space? Also I noticed you gave out a warning to people who uploaded files except .uz2 will be banned. But For...
  11. B

Oh ok. I'll try that out. Thank you
  12. B

Hii skillz great stuff bro. When I go to how to login page it tells me"not authroizeto view this page" I already registered and activated up.
  13. B

Mixed Custom/Original Map american server

Hi , I hope no the Original makes dont mind me using their maps in this test server. Anyways... Custom Map Mix 25 SLOT American Server |Hard Mode|10 WAVES , XP+ , 4 Custom Maps,3 Original Maps=7 Maps Total 70.112.230.158 YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE CUSTOM MAP PACK. VERY SIMPLE SMALL...
  14. B

Downloading Custom Maps

Can you please write down what exactly it looks like or what you had to type in for the redirect... example: [IpDrv.HTTPDownload] RedirectToURL=(WHAT did you put in here) ? And what else did you have to edit to get it working?
  15. B

Downloading package failed

Hello there, Thanks for your time. I cant seem to get 3 custom maps to download for people, I get "error opening files" message. I have uploaded maps with ftp here killingfloor2folders.netne(DOT)net/kf2/KFGame/BrewedPC/Maps/ I dont even know if its hosting.... Im new tot his... But I do know...
  16. B

Server HTTP REDIRECT (ERROR OPENING FILE/Package failure)

Im on the same page as you, Ive been pulling my air all night literally 5 hours staright ,,,,, I have 3 custom maps that I want to use but they give everyone "Error opening File" when trying to connect. I dont hav a redirect, But I do know user can download because theres 1 map and a "server...
  17. B

Custom Maps Redirect?

Hi, I've been having trouble putting custom maps into my server. 1 of the maps worked and people were downloading when connecting, But the other custom maps give them a "Cant Open Files" (or something like that) when connecting. Any ideas? I didnt add redirect so why would 1 map let people...