• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

PC Zed count takes into account players that have not readied up

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: There are too many zeds when players join a game but don't ready up. Description: Some people prefer to join in progress games towards the end of the game (to get free xp for the boss or whatever other reasons). So say you survived 8/10 waves...
  2. V

PC Spectators can't hear voice chat and see player health

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: In Survival mode spectators cannot see player health above the characters, and cannot hear voice chat. Description: Join a Survival game as a spectator and you will not see player info above each character (perk, hp/armor). You also will not...
  3. V

1027 SDK Update

It looks like SDK public branch hasn't been build for patch 1027, only the passworded beta branch has: https://steamdb.info/app/232150/depots/ Is this intentional, or do we just need to wait?
  4. V

PC Incorrect interaction message for grenade supplier

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: The interaction message for grenade suppliers is the same as for ammo supplier, even though there is evidence in code that it should be different. Description: From KFPerk_Demolitionist.uc:254: InteractionTrigger.SetInteractionIndex(...
  5. V

Server Subscribed items not updating

I'm having an issue updating workshop subscriptions on the server. I managed to upload a mod to the workshop using WorkshopUserTool. The mod was set to private after uploading, so I set it to public. Then copied the item ID to server config and started the server. The server downloaded the mod...
  6. V

No progress update when downloading workshop items

When I download maps from the workshop in game, the progress indicator stays at 0 until the download is finished. This can last a couple of minutes. I know other players are facing the same problem. Is it a known bug?
  7. V

PC Server fails to move workshop items into Cache

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Server downloads workshop files into Binaries\Win64\steamapps\workshop\downloads, but does not copy them into KFGame\Cache. Description: The problem only happens if Steam client is running on the same machine. Log:
  8. V

Server Server not downloading workshop items

I added some workshop items to my server. It seems to recognize the items, but fails to download them: [0062.85] NetComeGo: Checking item 609307979 for updates. [0062.85] NetComeGo: Item state is 8. [0062.85] NetComeGo: Downloading item 609307979. [0184.26] Warning: Warning, Workshop: Unable to...