• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Server ser getting unlimited Warning message - 1038

I've seen those messages when I was running a server with 20 players on a low bandwidth connection..
  2. V

Dedicated Server Activity Log?

At the moment the logs are spammed a lot by BenefactorDoshReq BenefactorDosh messages. Would be nice if twi could remove those..
  3. V

PC Joining a server just as the next wave starts leaves you stuck in limbo.

I've witnessed this a number of times as well.
  4. V

Medic perk refinement

Agreed
  5. V

Server 1035 Update - Server Crash?

Same.
  6. V

PC Player stops walking when wave starts

Yep, experienced this too
  7. V

KF 1036 Update

Thanks!
  8. V

Server 1035 Update - Server Crash?

Same. Getting crashes of both client and server. This didn't happen with 1034 patch.
  9. V

PC Bullseye Update Preview Beta: Report bugs here!

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Sirens continue moving when they are frozen with SS grenade. They just flooooooooat... UPD: Actually clots have been pulling the same tricks as well.
  10. V

New Resistances Categorized by Damage Type

I think these resistances are in a way TWI's response to threads like Homogenization of perks and lack of hard counters. Of course it needs fine tuning, which is why we have this preview. But basically don't expect every class to kill everything with easy anymore. Previously it was only firebugs...
  11. V

WWAUT - Sharpshooter Perk Skills, New(er) Zerker and More!

By the way, on the note of reworking perks, you may want to have a look at Firebug's Scorch. It doesn't seem to do anything. And door wielding.. Door health kinda makes sense, but also makes support's faster wielding irrelevant?
  12. V

WWAUT - Sharpshooter Perk Skills, New(er) Zerker and More!

I'm happy with most of the changes, but I find that they wouldn't exactly achieve what you had in mind.. Both seem to help with survivability, no dps trade off. By the way, some numbers for Skirmisher would be nice, like you've provided for nearly all other skills ;) In this case both skills...
  13. V

Swat Perk Speculation

Perhaps SWAT could deploy stationary manually controlled machine guns with high damage, bullet count, dispersion, and reload time.. This could be one of the skill branches, camping oriented. The other branch could let the player carry a shield and make them more mobile. Maybe something like aoe...
  14. V

Beta Release [Mutator] KF2 Bots

What about versus mode bots? :D
  15. V

XP x2

Obviously blacklisting certain maps is completely pointless. Whitelisting, however, could work. As I mentioned previously It could even work similar to the curated workshop for trading floor skins. TWI do review and approve those. Surely they could do the same for maps recommended by the...
  16. V

XP x2

Same. Although now people can waste less time on those maps if they just want high level perks.
  17. V

Code How to decompile KF2 code

You get all sourced with SDK anyway oO
  18. V

How to set up VIP on dedicated server?

I wonder if that addition was inspired by this thread lol Surely you've also noticed the new XPMultiplier var in the same class ;)
  19. V

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Having that function commented out, nothing is calling ActivePerkManager.EarnedEXP(), so no xp will be saved at all. Not sure why TWI decided to make AddPlayerXP final..
  20. V

Has anyone tried split screen kf2 on one pc by running 2 clients?

What about inputs? Can you redirect a peripheral to certain window/VM?