• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Graphic

Jan 11th 2013 RO 2 Patch

Ive been out of the loop for a while, I was wondering what the latest information was on troop carriers and the new tanks
  2. Graphic

Small ammount of players

this game might be in a slightly better place if it didn't have bots at all. what do they do besides let server admins lie and annoy players who were tricked? the sad people who've actually spent time killing bots to level don't count. if there were no bots then maybe the humans would...
  3. Graphic

Small ammount of players

I think RO2 has failed to gain a huge following due to its precarious place in a market that is completely different than 2006. It does something (realism) that is either deeper in other games (namely ArmA 2) or done half-assed in more arcadey games ("hardcore" mode) but is good enough for some...
  4. Graphic

All rifles and MGs should be getting spread.

What ranges are we talking about? Shorter barrel + smaller round = lower muzzle velocity = less accurate.
  5. Graphic

Action mode: I don't get it.

RO2's Action mode is still miles more realistic than CoD and BF. So people can still get a relatively realistic experience with it, just not as punishing and slow-paced as Classic/Realism. Some people don't like to crawl around ditches on their belly for 5 minutes and then get instantly killed...
  6. Graphic

Action mode is pretty fun

I still prefer classic/realism, but action mode isn't bad. Its still miles away from Call of Duty which is what I'm sure my fellow veteran snobs like to compare it to :D
  7. Graphic

Red Orchestra 2 Game of the Year Edition Announced - Dev Diary Video!

When exactly is the patch coming? Is it out? Tomorrow?
  8. Graphic

MP40-II reloading is wrong

"It's good enough for me!" - Ramm-Jaeger
  9. Graphic

Suggestion to TWI: Video previews/trailers for the refinements and maps

Just some stuff for your own youtube channel or the site's front page would be dandy. Anything we can take and show to our friends on Steam and facebook, just to try and get some positive word-of-mouth and awareness out there.
  10. Graphic

Suggestion to TWI: Video previews/trailers for the refinements and maps

I'm going through and cutting down on number of YouTube subcriptions. I got to Tripwire's page (http://www.youtube.com/user/tripwireinteractive) and I noticed the most recent video for RO2 is from 5 months ago: the release trailer. In order to help start generating interest in the game again...
  11. Graphic

Please have a free weekend/sale.

I didn't leave it out, see the original post. I didn't see it today though (or at least it didn't pass the 150 ping filter), and the reason I limit myself to American only should be obvious: I like to shoot at something and find out whether or not I hit them before next tuesday. A sub-100 ping...
  12. Graphic

I see the game has finally hit rock bottom. 4:38 on a Sunday afternoon and there isn't one single server in the United States of America that doesn't have bots outnumber humans 2:1. Please guys haaaaaaaave a saaaaaale.
  13. Graphic

Finally got into the always populated server

Did it hurt when they took the arrow out?
  14. Graphic

Well at least we get the nice weather to make up for it :)
  15. Graphic

Either that or the west US has less noobs per capita than other parts of the world.
  16. Graphic

You fixed the game up a lot for me and now I really want to get back into it. Problem is, nearly every server under 150 ping is either empty or filled with 30 bots with 2-8 humans scattered between the teams. This is not fun to me. About the only exception is the [2.FJg] Tactical Realism #1...
  17. Graphic

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

RO classic = exactly like ROOST except for the sluggish power armor movement and exaggerated recoils...maybe a little change in both, but the ROOST levels were unrealistic Everything else is back in, from: effects from limb wounds (tripping, dropping gun, terrible aim, slow walking, etc)...
  18. Graphic

Leading for ping is ridiculous, Mk.2: An Example

They need to make hit reg client side like *gasp* Call of Duty. I'd rather die after I run behind a wall sometimes and feel like I'm in complete control of my bullets than be able to dodge bullets like a Matrix agent.
  19. Graphic

I honestly think it's the maps.

Most of the maps play like **** because they're modeled too closely off of real locations. While that sounds awesome on paper (especially for a realistic game) it doesn't translate into good gameplay. Good multiplayer maps have a perceptible flow that focuses things and makes it fun. When...
  20. Graphic

Seriously, why hasn't this been fixed yet?

This reminds me: Rising Storm better have katana in it, as a separate melee weapon for squad leaders and the commander.