• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Let's Talk About the Upcomming Perk Reworks

I'm inclined to agree with the OP. We used to complain about pure stat boosts as skills, denouncing them as lazy design. Now we get all excited about having just that all across a skill tree, sometimes multiple boosts in just a single skill. Massive stat inflation is only going to hurt this...
  2. J

SWAT perk speculation

I hope they include at least 1 weapon in the kit that isn't an automatic SMG.
  3. J

Question about railgun

750 damage...that's just ridiculous on top of its guaranteed stun on everything(boss included). And that's not including perk damage, sniper, stability, rack em' up, etc.
  4. J

Hell on Earth players feedback

It seems a common complaint is the zed's movement. With the latest patch sprinting was toned down significantly, a bit too much for me. There are too many lull periods within waves now and the fact that most small zeds walk makes them easy to pick off before they reach you. Then we have the...
  5. J

Can someone explain to me why Zerk has these 2 weapons?

I've had the same thoughts myself about the EMP, the Zwei I consider outside the canon like I do with most DLC weapons in games. I took it a step further though in terms of theme. COM = HE grenade Support = Frag grenade Medic = Gas grenade Berserker = Nail Bomb(especially now with it's stun...
  6. J

Thoughts on the direction of the game

Sent you something, though I received no feedback of it going through(first pm I've sent on this forum). If you could confirm that would be awesome.
  7. J

I have some neat ideas that would up the ante for KF2 without straying far from the original formula if you care to listen Munk.
  8. J

Medic perk refinement

I like this as a start, and this Spamming darts as soon as possible, always, and with no consequence is what drives me nuts about the medic. There is no reason to ever stop darting, be it for heals or armor repair, since you have an unlimited source of them that recharge quickly with the right...
  9. J

From having played since the beginning, I don't like how much of a cakewalk the game is now. I HAVE to play HoE or I'm bored, and even HoE barely has enough excitement and challenge now. The gap between the players and the zeds has never been bigger with all of these reworks and the introduction...
  10. J

So what are your thoughts about Rae?

My girlfriend adores Rae so naturally I hate the character :)
  11. J

What are your top 3 least favorite things added to KF2?

* I don't understand, you already can't shoot AND sprint and firing while on the move is the least accurate method because you can't ADS for reduced recoil and spread. * Yeah they're overdone and silly. I'm not convinced they should be toned down to make head shots easier though because that is...
  12. J

...that I think many of the hardcore community will enjoy...

Every big change TWI has made in KF2's not-so-recent descent into dissatisfaction can be traced to feedback that we, the community, have provided in one way or another. We got the zerk buffed way back when, then nerfed multiple times. We made a big fuss about perk roles being nonexistent...
  13. J

M16-m203?

M79 has a larger AoE than the RPG and C4 now. If they implemented the M32 it would probably fire HX25 pellets anyway.
  14. J

KF2 Bullseye Update (Version 1035)

If you never die maybe. And why wouldn't you expect an abundance of dosh for acing the entire 10 waves. Maybe we should be charged for living expenses?
  15. J

Timing. When you block right as the attack lands it is considered a parry.
  16. J

Other things to look into: * Demo grenades are no longer stunning Fleshpounds, this was a choice feature of its role * Gunslinger leg shot skill takes far too many shots to reliably knockdown large zeds * Combat ready does not apply the tactical reload animation to the 9mm on the Sharpshooter...
  17. J

Berserker: Hell on Earth

I second this
  18. J

New Berserker Feedback

I would settle for knockdowns back, that would help quite a bit for solo and team play.
  19. J

Demo nuke severely gimped

I take it for the extra damage and AoE boost upon detonation since demo sorely needs the latter.
  20. J

Berserker nerf appreciation thread

Their knockdown will be sorely missed, that was an unneeded for change.