• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Any word on the item drop fix?

Hi all, Loving the daily drop system but has anything been said on when the item drops will be fixed to broaden the range of stuff? The last 5 days I have got 2 headbands some glasses a ski mask and a pistol skin. They are ok drops I'll accept that but my wife, playing the same times as me in...
  2. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Mouse movement not smooth with controller plugged in

Hi, I posted a couple of months ago in another thread about a stutter since moving to windows 10 in certain games (Killing Floor 2 and Dead Island being the main 2 I have found so far) Well after a pc upgrade and a bit more testing I seem to have narrowed it down to my wired 360 controller...
  3. -0-A2ra3L-0-

PC Indestructable Black Forest Babies

Hi all, I havn't seen a post about this but I took some pictures. There are at least 2 (we thought we found 3 but we got turned around and 2 of them might have been the same one, :P) of these lovely creatures up in the trees that we couldn't destroy, we tried pistols and flame throwers and...