• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -0-A2ra3L-0-

The carton suit character?

It's in the in game store now. $4.99 the same as the foster/briar/tanaka sets but it fits on almost everybody. It came out with the last update. I really like it and at that price for a set that works with most people it was worth it for me. Looking forward to seeing what other ideas they come...
  2. -0-A2ra3L-0-

A major complaint about purchasing character skins

There is a system in place for people who purchase multiple of the same item to receive a refund until they figure out the bug. I can't remember if you contact Tripwire direct or steam to authorize it though, a quick google should tell you. This has been stated many times on many threads about...
  3. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Any word on the item drop fix?

I would put it down to paranoia or bad luck but after a couple more days, she has got 1 weapon skin (one she previously got 3 times before) and 2 more of the same crate Horzine Supply Crate #4. She must be stuck with some sort of drop bug surely? I have never got drops this bad even when it was...
  4. -0-A2ra3L-0-

KF2 takes forever to boot now

Iirc Tripwire have stated it is due to texture caching and it's on the list of things to look at trying to fix. I'm not sure why it affects some more than others, people say an SSD helps because it can cache faster. If you delete your kfengine.ini the game starts faster until you redo your...
  5. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Missing/different Skins/Cosmetics in Steam and KF2 In-game Inventories

That is awesome news :) have fun with your items
  6. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Another drop tonight, I get a weapon skin she gets another crate. Are we doing something wrong? I don't see how we could but 6 in a row is not looking coincidental anymore. Tomorrow night we might try using someone elses server instead of our own and see if that makes a difference. *edit* just...
  7. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Missing/different Skins/Cosmetics in Steam and KF2 In-game Inventories

I'm guessing you didn't read the post or watch the video. This issue has nothing to do with what you posted. To OP I'm not sure what could be causing it but it looks like your game stopped talking to the steam item server. I am guessing this can happen in KF2 the same as it does for TF2...
  8. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Hi all, Loving the daily drop system but has anything been said on when the item drops will be fixed to broaden the range of stuff? The last 5 days I have got 2 headbands some glasses a ski mask and a pistol skin. They are ok drops I'll accept that but my wife, playing the same times as me in...
  9. -0-A2ra3L-0-

KF 1041 WIP Changelog

Just to add to my previous post. After a few more games the grinding noise hasn't occurred again. Looks like it may only happen if the fleshpound kills you? We also had one occasion where part way through a battle with Hans about 6 more Hans' spawned with a Patriarch and proceeded to completely...
  10. -0-A2ra3L-0-

KF 1041 WIP Changelog

Loving the new update so far, but I have come across a couple of things in my couple of games. The first was that every server I could find online was locked, every one except a couple in japan which had massive pings and were full anyway :( so I updated my own local server and we played on...
  11. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Does KF2 take a while to launch for you?

My game takes ~20 seconds to display the splash screen after I click play, then the splash screen can sit for 1-2 minutes before the game loads up. If I delete my .ini file it loads fast but after I redo my graphics settings it slows right down again. During this loading time cpu usage sits...
  12. -0-A2ra3L-0-

KF 1036 Update

I havn't had a server crash since the update and custom servers were showing up in my browser list last night? I havn't got to play today so something may have changed though. On another topic really loving the update so far. I have only been playing on normal difficulty since I find that is a...
  13. -0-A2ra3L-0-

How much have you spent on microtransactions so far?

I don't know exactly, But I bought a camo helmet on the market for ~$1.25 then sold it for ~$1.30 the bought it back for $0.85, and a bandana for something like $.20 I won't buy keys, and I think the current store prices are beyond ridiculous. $10 (or more) for 1 item. I think $2.00 would be...
  14. -0-A2ra3L-0-

WWAUT - Balance and Things

Loving the M14, and I'm on the positive side of the scope fwiw. Wondering if maybe as an alternate fire you could use cantered iron sights (or start with iron sights and have a cantered scope) similar to how the dual pistol aim works where you pick one and it stays until the end of the game...
  15. -0-A2ra3L-0-

KF 1027 Update - Revenge of the Zeds

That is what our games were like before this last update. So the first time I started it I expected it to take a while but it doesn't get faster with multiple starts like it used to. I might try a reinstall. But it is happening on 2 pcs so I'm not sure it will help. A bit unlikely we would both...
  16. -0-A2ra3L-0-

KF 1027 Update - Revenge of the Zeds

Loving the update so far. I haven't tried the new weapons yet, it's been a couple of months since we played last (since the Following got released, then got hooked on Stardew Valley :P) Anyway, the game takes a long time to load now. My server loads as fast as it used to, but I have started the...
  17. -0-A2ra3L-0-

ALIENWARE mask Giveaway

:P I like the alienware mask, so many colours to choose too. No more headwear needed now. Just need some decent tops and pants. I bought a kevlar helmet but it's a big buggy. On some characters you can wear it with headphones but not others, and you can't wear it with the gas mask which was...
  18. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Final Map KF-TaintedGrove

Nice map. I like the openness although it would be nice to have maybe a couple more places to go if possible. My wife wanted me to tell you the flowers are distracting, :P they are a bit flat and 2 dimensional with thick black outlines, but they do the job of blocking your view enough so you...
  19. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Server Updating Server to Latest Version

My server wouldn't update with a previous update, I think it was 1019? All updates prior to that were fine but this one just wouldn't work. I ended up adding "validate" command to the .exe My steamcmd target line now has +login anonymous +force_install_dir .\KF2Server\ +app_update 232130...
  20. -0-A2ra3L-0-

Mouse movement not smooth with controller plugged in

Hi, I posted a couple of months ago in another thread about a stutter since moving to windows 10 in certain games (Killing Floor 2 and Dead Island being the main 2 I have found so far) Well after a pc upgrade and a bit more testing I seem to have narrowed it down to my wired 360 controller...