• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kothre

Husk fireball launcher: better on firebug or demo?

I find myself wondering which perk I ought to play if I'm maining this weapon. Most firebug perks are only really helpful for weapons with a steady stream of fire like the flamethrower. Demo, on the other hand, gets perks that benefit weapons with an explosive radius. Is demo better to use the...
  2. Kothre

KF2 takes forever to boot now

Does anyone else experience absurdly long time to launch? This has been a massive problem since the last few updates, and I haven't seen anyone else bringing the issue up. Are there any workarounds?
  3. Kothre

PC Unloaded crossbow still has a bolt visually loaded

Category: Weapon design, code? Reproducibility: Always Summary: An unloaded crossbow still has a bolt in it. This is purely visual and does not affect gameplay. Description: Try firing the crossbow and then either melee bashing or switching weapons and back. The empty crossbow has a visible...
  4. Kothre

PC Versus mode- Prison ZED spawn broken

Category: Level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: The ZED spawn outside Prison by the guard tower doesn't let ZEDs through into the map. If there is indeed a way, nobody on my team- myself included- could find it. If this isn't a bug, adjustments should still be made to make the exit...
  5. Kothre

PC RPGs swerving off in random directions

Category: Code and/or latency (I can only assume) Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: RPGs (and now that Oy mentioned it, the Eviscerator's sawblades) often swerve off in directions other than where it is pointing. This happens whether aiming down the sight or not. Description: Here's just...
  6. Kothre

What should be done with the Eviscerator?

It's no secret that very few berserkers actually bother using the Eviscerator at all. What kind of changes would be necessary to convince more players to utilize it? The list of possible solutions I can think of I've listed below. Feel free too mix and match, or add some more that I may not...
  7. Kothre

Sick of automatic reloading preventing me from sprinting

This is especially bad with gunslinger and demo. Please either allow sprinting and reloading simultaneously, or allow sprinting to cancel the reload animation so I'm not sitting there feeding an RPG as a fleshpound is bashing my face in. Please.
  8. Kothre

Which enemy is the most annoying?

Alright, it's showtime! Which enemy do you hate the most? I'm curious as to what the vast majority of people think and if it lines up with my own answer. :p
  9. Kothre

Shotgun accuracy

I hope this thread is not too redundant with the bullet speed threads, but does anyone else feel like they have to lead way too much with the shotguns in particular (especially the pump action)? Not even that, but I swear sometimes I'll shoot a specimen at near point blank range and my shells...