• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kothre

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

No, that doesn't change it back to the way it used to be. Even with toggle sprint on (god help me if I ever have to turn that off), you didn't used to have to come to a full stop to crouch.
  2. Kothre

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

You now have to stop sprinting before you can crouch now, and it kills playing sharpshooter. Please, please for the love of god change it back. I know it didn't used to be like this. Every time I'm sprinting and want to crouch now, I have to come to a complete standstill. It sucks.
  3. Kothre

Not understanding how Sprint QOL was implimented

Whatever they did, it's HORRIBLE for sharpshooter because you can't crouch until you stop sprinting and I know for sure it didn't used to be like that. I am really hating playing sharp right now solely because of this. It neeeds fixed ASAP.
  4. Kothre

The Cyber Revolt Beta Is Here

Overdramatic much? The energy weapons are friggin' cool and I'd love to have more weapons like that so speak for yourself...
  5. Kothre

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

Oh God, I am loving the FAL. One request regarding my favorite new toy- do you think you could make the scope during ADS the same size as the M14? As it stands, you barely get any visibility while aiming because the rest of the scope blocks your view, yet the physical size of the scope is the...
  6. Kothre

WWAUT -Answering Questions... About a Zed With A Limp?

Ooh, I must say I'm quite thrilled for Hans to be an announcer. I've always loved his voice and I'd love to see him on more maps. The headshot packs are an unexpected bonus, too. You ought to consider adding special sound effects to each one, too, akin to the grunt birthday party skull in Halo...
  7. Kothre

[poll] Revert back to 1063 or continue with the current state and improve upon it.

I think I've actually had a change of heart about the sharpshooter adjustments. I think the railgun is actually in a good spot now. I'll admit it was actually kind of OP before, and now it feels more balanced with the need for an additional headshot on big ZEDs since the ammo count got an...
  8. Kothre

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

I wanted to download the test map and couldn't find it in Steam workshop so I wound up here after some searching. So you seriously removed the map just because you don't like the updates? I understand not updating it but flat out removing it is just a dick move, dude. There are still people who...
  9. Kothre

[poll] Revert back to 1063 or continue with the current state and improve upon it.

I definitely have mixed feelings on this update. I like the maps and weapons, and I feel I'm the only one around here who actually likes the E.D.A.Rs, though I feel it would have been far more appropriate to have them skinned as biological enemies instead of robots but whatever. However, I...
  10. Kothre

Husk fireball launcher: better on firebug or demo?

I find myself wondering which perk I ought to play if I'm maining this weapon. Most firebug perks are only really helpful for weapons with a steady stream of fire like the flamethrower. Demo, on the other hand, gets perks that benefit weapons with an explosive radius. Is demo better to use the...
  11. Kothre

Welcome to a Krampus Christmas - KF2 Update 1059

Custom soundtracks? Wait, what? When did that even become a feature? Have I missed out on not playing in a while...?
  12. Kothre

Twisted Christmas Opt-In Beta - How To and Changelog

Damn, I love the Christmas music. Absolutely spot on. UMP 45 feels great, as does the freezethrower. I'm gonna be sad for the Christmas skins to go. The freezethrower is super cool, but the fact that it's exclusive to survivalist just ruins it for me. Could you pretty please with a cherry on top...
  13. Kothre

WWAUT - Readying An Arsenal For Winter (And Beyond)

That freeze gun looks pretty rad. I really hope it's at least cross-perk compatible with Firebug because I don't like Survivalist. At any rate, my vote definitely goes to the M32.
  14. Kothre

New weapons questions

Another question about the Hemogoblin- does the damage eventually go away? I ask because the visual effect of the ZEDs shrinking then going back to normal makes me wonder.
  15. Kothre

Killing Floor 2 Halloween Horrors Changelog - Version 1056

Ummm. So I'm still downloading this so I haven't played it yet, but what's with the difficulty changes, particularly to normal? Why not just make a new difficulty and call it easy? Because Normal now looks so easy that I can't even imagine a toddler losing at it. That aside, this update looks...
  16. Kothre

Seeker six was fan favourite?

MAC-10? Yawn. Why would you want to waste the couple new weapons we get on such a bland, workaday weapon? The Seeker 6 sucked in KF1, but all they'd have to do is buff its stats and it would be cool in KF2, not to mention it's not just another typical gun.
  17. Kothre

Don't Quite Understand Crossbow's Hitbox

It is/was still a problem with the RPG. That wasn't even my footage, but my friend's, and it was a minor incident comparatively speaking. If I was capable of recording I could give 100 instances of crap like that happening where it's clearly a the RPG shooting off to the side.
  18. Kothre

Don't Quite Understand Crossbow's Hitbox

I haven't played KF2 much lately so I don't know if this has been fixed, but I know there at least used to be an issue where all projectiles just do not go where you aim them. Happens (or happened) with the crossbow, RPG, and Eviscerator all the damn time. You're not crazy...
  19. Kothre

WWAUT - Navigating The Wasteland

Yes! I am so happy you're finally putting KF-Nuked in the game. It's by far the best custom map for the game right now, and I was worried it would never get an official release. Thanks, Tripwire!
  20. Kothre

Gunfire sounding like toys and punchless thread number 100

He clearly meant the AR-15, which fires 9mm rounds.