• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

No Christmas incoming content yet ?

This year's road map said Christmas was going to be a balance patch essentially. With KF3 on the horizon, they are putting this game down. Expect no new content, and instead speculate on what the update will include. My money's on a 'pick your season' option for zeds. Like how you can turn off...
  2. G

Random Season Zeds?

Well, the information came from clips from a developer's stream, with them saying its coming to the end of its life cycle, with hints of KF3. I'm not sure of the command, but I'm also looking for random ones, to fight them side by side. The mutator wasn't official, and the one that worked...
  3. G

Random Season Zeds?

I just got back into playing it, after hearing the rumours that KF2 is nearing its end and there is a next game, so I went back to the roots to have some fun. However, my favourite mutator (see title) Seems to be gone, or hidden, or otherwise inaccessible. Now, I don't trust myself to make it...
  4. G

Killing floor 2 is already good enough,please read this and stop destroying it with useless content

I can't begin to describe how much wrong is in this post. First off, it was never serious. Psudeoserious maybe. The objective hasn't changed, its still to survive. Yeah, the cosmetics are ridiculous, but the people working on the game are still doing that. There is no one being moved between...
  5. G

All Maps for endless?

I just don't like the EDAR spawning in another zed only. Give them their own non boss wave like every other kind of zed.
  6. G

All Maps for endless?

And speaking of endless, can we get an EDAR wave, and take them out of the stalker and husk waves?
  7. G

All Maps for endless?

I've noticed that the holdout maps and whatever you call Santa and Krampus maps. These aren't in endless, and I wonder why. For the holdout maps, a quick fix to put in a door in the boss levels to allow you back into the random levels or back to start, whichever you prefer. You can add a portal...
  8. G

Urgent changes to Mosin Nagant

Maybe we should remove the bayonet because it doesn't fire itself like a raingun. The weapon's purpose is to be a higher damage weapon that those more rapidfiring ones you mentioned and it has a built in ccw for when something gets to you.
  9. G

Lack of cross perks?

Fair enough. I might suggest looking into the gunslinger/sharpshooter crossperks that don't need to be, that way those guns can be further fine tuned to their perk, rather than to two. And I would still strongly suggest crossperking the medic weapons. It would be a boon so that every perk has a...
  10. G

Lack of cross perks?

I've noticed that there has been a lack of cross perking with the weapons recently. Now I know it might be a tad difficult to balance with multiple perks, but then you balance weapons with them that make less sense. So, regarding the new weapons: Buckshot should be gunslinger Hrg Nailgun...
  11. G

PC The Patriarch is cheating on Zed Island

It dawned on while I was writing the report that that was the case, but I thought it pertinent to be brought up.
  12. G

PC The Patriarch is cheating on Zed Island

Code flaw Haven't tried to reproduce, due to time constraints and effort involved. 2 Separate incidents. 1) the Patriarch healed in the second and third stage without moving on, for a total of 5 heals in the boss fight. 2) The Patriarch ran off the map into a zed spawning zone to heal. Play...
  13. G

Which class is the least fun to play? (Poll)

I've had no problems playing any of these perks. Firebug is a trash killer and is meant to fire panic groups of enemies to clog up a hallway to get a few more seconds of peace for your team. You can't kill big zeds and you shouldn't. Sharpshooter is great if you have a team backing you up. You...
  14. G

Zed Speed

Now, I agree with everyone here. But here is my 2 cents. KF2 is not KF1 and I like it that way. I would not want to pay more than $20 on a game for updated graphics. I found nothing more thrilling than holding the line waiting for someone on your team to screw up and then get overrun. but KF2...
  15. G

TWI made survivalist as there aren't REALLY any other perks they can do, right?

Berzerker should be all about dealing damage via each hit dealing a ton of damage and surviving via having a lot of health/damage resistance and being able to regain health in combat. Leave it with the weapons it had. Martial Artist should deal damage by being able to attack very fast and...
  16. G

Tactics Any way to kill PVP Boss?

I've been playing PVP recently and the Patty usually wins if the players treat the Patty as an AI. The Player Patty will kill you if you think you can tank the hit. The best way to kill the Patty is to spread out and unload when he enters your area and use obstacles to survive damage. If you're...
  17. G

Tactics Why don't people team up on big zeds?

I have the near opposite problem with people piling to kill the big thing and the swarm eating through them when they're distracted.
  18. G

WWAUT - VS Survival

Why does everyone have problems with the weapon switch? I always switch weapons based on the enemy clawing at my face. I keep seeing this on the forums, but people just want an easy game, not a fun one. It adds just a bit more strategy, and no one wants that.
  19. G

Playing Medic

There are many problems at the moment. 1. The syringe isn't as effective as it was in KF1. You must get far too close, and the faster recharge rather than less charge used means you can't heal a teammate as quickly because you have to switch back to shooting before that second heal. We need at...
  20. G

TWI, playable zeds needs to wait

Thought I should tell you, Versus is coming out in the next update with the two sharpshooter weapons. They have been working on this for probably the entire time and are releasing it now. The rest of the content won't change speeds since it was factored in from the beginning.