• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Patros

PC Wrong item filter category for Mine Reconstructor - Wastelander

Happens in current steam live version. The Wastelander skin for the Mine Reconstructor shows up in assault category:
  2. Patros

Server Max Workshop items for dedicated server?

Does anyone have a running dedicated server with workshop subscription of more than 64 items? I have a server that is currently subscribed to 62 maps and 2 mutators. When I start going higher (not sure if it's exactly at 65) I get errors and the map isn't loaded. [0002.32] Log...
  3. Patros

Questions regarding the Webinterface

Does anyone know if there is some documentation for the webinterface? What programing language is being used? Looks like ASP.net stuff. Can I debug output a whole object to see what attributes it has? For instance I would like to know what else is in the player object and how to access it. Code...
  4. Patros

Server Map Voting: Vote on Difficulty, Mode and Length

Does anyone know the webinterface parameter for game length? I tried ?Length=2 (thinking it would be 0=Short, 1=Medium, 2=Long) but that does not change the amount of waves. I have a dedicated server with normal and custom maps. Players can chose between Weekly Outbreak and Survival in my map...
  5. Patros

Server Server Takeover Feature

I would like to keep it enabled on my server so that people can play with their friends. But I have 2 problems with it right now: After a successful takeover, the server just defaults to "normal difficulty" and "7 waves", ignoring my previous settings. I have Soloplayers doing a passworded...
  6. Patros

[Ingame Store] Bought Foster Set multiple times

Bought the Foster suit in the ingame store and the browser page did not react. So I closed it and tried again. Again nothing happened. Then I tried to buy a key instead to see if that works. The key purchase worked without any problems so I tried again to buy the suit and after some 15-20...
  7. Patros

Beta Release [Mod] WebAdmin AutoAnnouncer (JavaScript Chat Mod)

Here we go, my first "Mod". :D While modifying some WebAdmin files to show player levels and such, I was thinking about ways to make use of the admin interface. It's not very clean code, but it get's the job done and could be extended to be a bit more power- and useful. Project: AutoAnnouncer...
  8. Patros

PC Map vote: not more than 3 different map votings shown

Version: v1013 Category: UI Reproducibility: every time Description: Another very minor bug: Map voting in the AAR GUI only shows 3 different map votings. When a fourth map is being voted for, it just isn't shown and there is no scroll option. Screenshot: Reproduction: 1.) Play a game...
  9. Patros

PC Perk skills default whenever Steam disconnects while playing

Version: v1012 I think Category: Code Reproducibility: every time Steam disconnects Description: Every time Steam disconnects for some seconds while playing, my perk skill choices are reset. Meaning all the perk skills from the left hand side are selected. On medic for instance it takes me a...
  10. Patros

PC [beta] Server full message not shown properly

Version: v1009 beta preview 8.15 Category: UI Reproducibility: once Description: I tried to join a custom server (non TWI I think) that was full. Instead of getting the "Server is full" string, it just posted the object variable name. Engine.GameMessage.MaxedOutMessage Reproduction: 1.) Join...
  11. Patros

PC [beta] Push2Talk key locked in lobby textfield

Version: v1009 beta preview 8.15 and v1008 Category: UI Reproducibility: every time Description: I got my Push2Talk key on V. I cannot type V in the lobby textfield (before a match, during a match when pressing ESC and after a match). Had the same problem with default key bind. I might try to...
  12. Patros

PC [beta] Battery replaces clock icon during trader wave

Version: v1009 beta preview 8.15 Category: UI Reproducibility: Could not reproduce Description: When playing 2 player KF-Outpost on Long + Hard after wave 7 the trader wave clock turned into a battery icon. Happened only once and I'm not sure if it was because of buying a weapon with...
  13. Patros

PC [beta] Sedate Darts while raged FP attacks glitched

Version: v1009 beta preview 8.15 Category: Animation, Code Reproducibility: Could not reproduce Description: When playing 6 player Catacombs Hard a raged FP attacked me in zed time. At the same time I fired my sedate darts and incapacitated it. I moved away but the FP stayed close to me while...
  14. Patros

PC [KF-Outpost] Audio and animation glitches on some servers

Version: v1008 Category: Audio, Animation Reproducibility: Sporadic Occurence Description: Sometimes when joining a KF-Outpost match, everything toggles battle chatter. A clot being hit, reloading a weapon, healing someone. And the voice tracks are starting all at the same time and overlap...
  15. Patros

PC [Trader] Trying to sell weapons: "You can't afford that | Too heavy for you"

[Trader] Trying to sell weapons: "You can't afford that | Too heavy for you" Version: v1008 Category: Code, UI Reproducibility: Sporadic occurence Description: Sometimes when trying to sell a weapon to the trader by double clicking it or pushing sell button, the trader reacts as if I tried...
  16. Patros

PC Switching perks and skills while in Lobby not working properly

Version: v1008 Category: Code, UI, other Reproducibility: Not tried again Description: Joined a game in progess on Volter Manor Normal as support (wave 2/11). When I tried to switch to medic while waiting in the lobby (spectating) I was unable to select skills for the medic (support skills...
  17. Patros

PC [KF-Outpost] Hard achievement earned on Normal

Version: v1007 (happened yesterday) Priority: Cosmetic Category: Code, other Reproducibility: Unable to try Description: KF-Outpost. Played a round on Hard difficulty with 2 other players. Got to wave ~6/8 and failed (please don't judge). The admin was playing too and wanted a victory...
  18. Patros

PC [KF-BioticsLab] Scrake pathfinding problem in meat processing room

Category: Code, level design, other Reproducibility: Everytime Description: KF-BioticLab. In the meat grinding room the scrake has difficulty with pathing. While trying to get to me it does not mind the gap and keeps falling down. Happened on Hard, online. Reproduction: 1.) Join a server...
  19. Patros

PC [KF-Outpost] Hans easily stuck on ledge above garage

Category: Code, level design, other Reproducibility: Sometimes Description: KF-Outpost. When on top of the garage it is possible to hide from Hans behind a column (when he is in lifeleech mode). Happened in online Mode, being the only player on a standard server, difficulty was normal long...