• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

Scaleform support in the SDK

I tried importing a scaleform menu into the KF2 SDK, but I got the error: I could be doing something wrong, but I'm also quite positive this is just not supported yet since I had to copy the GFx binaries into the KF2 folder manually. It would be great if the SDK supported importing scaleform...
  2. W

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

I have decided to remove this map from the workshop, and will not continue working on it. I strongly disagree with the direction of this game. It's my opinion that the game's current difficulty is not about skill and mastery, and balance decisions are being made to cater to a casual audience. In...
  3. W

Demigod command removed

Why was the demigod command removed? It was very useful to test when you were taking damage, without letting you die. This was useful to test parrying for example.
  4. W

The game needs better on-screen effect when receiving damage from big guys

I think the game needs a better or more noticeable way to display and differentiate between the player receiving damage from Scrakes or Fleshpounds, and receiving damage from the rest of the trash. Currently, if I'm parrying a Scrake or FP and there's trash around me, I often can't tell if I'm...
  5. W

PC Wasting supplier feature during trader time

Category: Gameplay Reproducibility: Always Summary: If supplier is close to me during trader time, I will accidentally waste my opportunity to grab ammo from him on the next wave. Description: If a teammate has the supplier perk skill, and I haven't grabbed ammo from him during a wave...