• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Code Replacing ROObjTerritory

Hello, I want to create a mutator that modifies ROObjTerritory. Can someone tell me how I can replace ROObjTerritory with my class? I tried CheckReplacement, but the result was not what I expected (my class seemed not to be loaded). function bool CheckReplacement(Actor Other,out byte...
  2. M

Code unrecognized type SpriteWidget

OK I tried to do a simple (simple is not even simple enough ;) ) mutator for myself. Yet I have problems in compiling it, the compiler finds an error in one of the classes. "Unrecognized type 'SpriteWidget' within 'Hud'" Class testainteraction extends Interaction; var Hud.SpriteWidget...
  3. M

Copyright vs Community in the Age of Computer Networks

I know its not completly new - not the time, neither the topic - and I myself have "watched" (listened) to it some weeks ago, but just now I have thought about shareing it. So what's it all about? It's about a talk by Richard Stallman ("the freak with the long hair and beard" --> no, not أساة...
  4. M

Program to compare files?

Hello! I have a problem: I have a lot of MP3s, oggs etc. in different directories on different HDs. Now I want to sync them, so that I do not have duplicates. So do you know a program, that searches for the same files in different directories, lists them and gives the option to delete all...
  5. M

Release: NoTracers-Mutator

What it does: turns of the tracers of all infantry carried mgs or it makes tracers of all infantry carried mgs faster Some people asked me if I could rerelease the NoTracers mutator I did a while ago (I used INFPenetration as reference how to implement such code changes), so here it is...
  6. M

Gun Control

So here it is. First I'll post the imo most important quotes from the "I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)"-thread that have to do with gun control in chronological order and then it is your time to discuss in the correct thread. ;) There is also a poll - if the poll options...
  7. M

Code Spawning a Tank

Hello, I try to spawn a tank by mutator in a map - just for the sake of it. Well I tried that: function addtank() { local vector spawnloc; //addtanks spawnloc.X = -33000; spawnloc.Y = 300; spawnloc.Z = 0; Spawn(class 'ROVehicles.ROKV1Factory',,,spawnloc); } I also tried to spawn the...
  8. M

Program to keep order of documents

Ok, I've searched the Net, but did not find a program that can manage the following tasks, maybe someone of you knows one. I have thousands of documents (articles, analyses ...) on different topics saved on my HD, the more I have the harder it gets to find the ones I search and to connect the...
  9. M

Su76

I know many people including me are not satisfied with the strength of the SU76. That is why I created a mutator that reduces the health of the SU76, nothing more, so any bugs that might be in the tanking system are still there. reducedsuhealth Health 300 reducedsuhealth1 Health 350...
  10. M

Binocular not accuarte?

I played the Morm Range map lately. At one point tanks are exactly 500m away according to the author, and you hit them easily if you set your tank to 500m. Ok, but if I look through the binocular they are 8 mills wide. The T34 is around 6m long. So: 6:8=0.75km So according to the bionuclar it...
  11. M

Sdkfz 251 looking over shield

I know it has been discuessed before, but I did not found that thread. It should be possible to look over that shield.
  12. M

Tiger sights correct?

I think the sights for the Tiger are not correct, the looking of them is correct, but not the scale imo. Normaly the distance from the top of the triangle to another is 4 mills, the small triangles are 2 mills high, the big is 4 hills high. I spotted a tank. I guessed that it is 6m long. In...
  13. M

Speechpad

Pictures can be found here Speechpad is a mutator for Infiltration an old mod for UT and it would be fantastic if it would be introduced to RO as well. This mutator makes it more easy to use speech-commands, many other commands, simply through your numpad. Look at the pictures, they say more...
  14. M

Reporting enemy tanks

Would it be possible that you introduce following feature in the future? There should be a key for "Enemy tank sighted at XY o'clock" or better (more military) " "XY o'clock! Tank!" (in military manner you also give the distance, and/or say what object is close, but this won't work here) for...
  15. M

SpeechMenu controlled with numpad?

Sorry if this is not the correct forum. I wanted to set a key for the SpeechMenuToggle, but as long as I press this key the menu should be navigated with the numpad keys not with the normal numbers. For that I set an Alias: Aliases[38]=(Command="set input Numpad1 1|set input Numpad2...