• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

How many KF2 players go back to play KF1?

Yes the moment i started kf1 and played a game solo the hair on my back started alerting me for danger sadly nothing like this in kf2 ;(
  2. J

Future of Killing Floor 2 in 2020

Killing Floor 2 is slowly boring us to death i did play few good multiplayer matches got bored did not play month after it. also reminds me why i adored kf1 it was because of costum sets of servers with custom everything in them i had my best fun there. idk how modable is kf2 but if TW make more...
  3. J

New weekly idea, Fragile Egg

random clot appear game ends :D nah
  4. J

EAT lead suggestion

I just finish the poll , and i saw you are wondering about Eeat lead perk its useless in this state because increase ammo consuption and decrease dmg and reacoil. so the fix would be in buffing that perk hollow point is 25% dmg + 50% recoil VS vs 2 magazines + 50% extra ammo clip + 65% recoil...
  5. J

The vault dosh sitting in my vault, what's the purpose?

i think there will be some system later on , but not soon xd
  6. J

Here with a Poll: How do you feel about Flat Dmg Bonus Skills IE Hollow Point Rounds?

well i really think that you should be given like x5 options , each perk choice for each 4 choices so you can build around your weapons and crossperk desire :) also hollow point is great for me because i suck with commando and i dont waste ammo , but there should be some changes
  7. J

SG-500 vs Dragonsbreath.

Depends on the mod new obj mods when i play support i prefer the dragonbreath it will oneshot the two sworded guys xd but
  8. J

Toxic vote kicking still prevalent as of early 2019

well i got kicked of using demo and agro 2 fp at once ... and once i got kicked because i just didnt play their game ... once we kicked a guy for a slot thats it but in EU its like people are cool and we chit chat and have fun :) atleast my experience last few months tho
  9. J

M16 M203 Assault Rifle a bit of rework

i love this weapon for commando or demo But i just died again because i did not load a granade in /bug or change my suggestion is simple: if you dont have granade loaded press R and load one would be cool like in every game since we have the R button :D also when you fix the reload stuff i would...
  10. J

Killing Floor open world

we dont need "open world " we need something like doom levels that we have fight and pass trough them with some cute bad ass story atleast for me :) but if the engine supports it , i would try out some mini map like this :D
  11. J

Seal Squeal Identity?

i tested it in solo Suicide .. and i can say its good but in multi will need a buff
  12. J

Prestige system rework

Why not . i really would like new t1 weapon for demo :D really both suggestion seems legit , they could only choose or mash them together . for gunshlinger dealers choice :D
  13. J

Prestige system rework

today me and my friends joined for the new update back into kf2 It was great it gave us some diversity and diffrent gameplay options felt pretty nice keep working in that direction but as we killed zeds half day we started talking about the prestige system and most of the opinions was there is...
  14. J

weapon attachments +vault rework

Yoshiro i see your point and i see how much work it is Then What if just what if [the work around] Prestige a class and you can choose an upgraded version of your standart weapon like kf1[mods] example prestige 1 , for sharpshooter i get same bolt action lever + scope + laser + the other stuff...
  15. J

weapon attachments +vault rework

what if we can use weapon attachments some grips for assault , some scopes , muzzle brakes and stuff for each weapon and lets say you will have to make X kills with each weapon to unlock a new attachment + new attachment for every prestige so here is the big one : what if the dosh vault was our...
  16. J

Riot/Ballistic shield for Swat

i think this should be for the survivalist even that swat seems the logical choise + that will make him "unique in a way"
  17. J

The dosh jacket

well i like the balkans here its cheap :D around 200$ :D fully bad *** jacket xD for custom made
  18. J

The dosh jacket

So today me and brother talked about random **** and he says to me i want to buy a real life dosh jacket :D and for a firt time google said fk u :D i have nothing so any sources ideas ? or he should go custom made ?
  19. J

Server First startup dedicated server... Caught in a loop

[Core.System] - this is the section in that you put it in Suppress=DevOnline put this in PCServer-KFEngine this will stop dev from spamming and when you read a log you will not get 80k rows