• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

So I held a Mosin today....

That rifle most likely never even seen real battle, it was made in late 1944 on Tula factory and spent 50 years laying in cosmoline somewhere in the dusty box in storage department. I would imagine Mosins that actually shot some fritz still hanging on the walls in veterans houses. Ammo is...
  2. S

Preload....?

Liverpool hows weather ?
  3. S

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

its that RO MOD feeling all over again... just like 7 years ago...
  4. S

Help with multiplayer

do you have 35$ and your PC at least 3-4 years old with decent 256MB video card ? IMHO dont bother with old version, get RO2 instead, its about to hit live today.:)
  5. S

IMHO lets Open Beta for everyone who ordered, delay release 1-2 weeks.

Okay, i say we give developers some breathing room and push release 1-2 weeks. One exception, if we all go that route, on 13th open beta should be available for EVERYONE who pre-ordered any version, not just deluxe editioners. While everyone playing and happy, 2 weeks will give extra input for...
  6. S

[Crash] crash

windows 7 64bit Assertion failed: Atom1.IsRotationNormalized() [File:e:\ro2\development\src\core\inc\FBoneAtomVectorized.h] [Line: 278] Stack: Address = 0x41f984 (filename not found) [in d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe] Address =...
  7. S

Patch is out

I guess some servers still on old version, i cant connect to servers as well... not everyone aware that patch is out
  8. S

Maybe... head tracking ?

while devs are getting millions and warmed up on code maybe its great time to put head tracking on to do-list. i think it will just brings more millions to you devs, think really careful Head tracking in Half-Life 2 (FaceOff Paintball v2) - YouTube
  9. S

[Crash] Fatal error!

Fatal error! Address = 0x404216 (filename not found) [in d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
  10. S

can you lean ?

i agree on fear of missing lean function, that after watching that 3 video featuring complete lack of tactical gameplay (run and gun mostly)
  11. S

another rant to devs

I joined this forum on 01-24-2006... today is 6-10-2011... Almost 6 years later i'm asking you devs - WHERE IS MY RED ORCHESTRA 2 GOD DAMN IT !!!! Give me something at least a HD video that i can place it in my bed frame... ARRGHHHH :D did some googling and apparently release in June-August...
  12. S

RO:HOS (2) screenshots :0 (warning ! traffic !)

i know u give ur collar bone for RO:HOS pics - so to minimize risk i just post these scanned pics here: enjoy - here is really raw early (i assume) ro:hos exclusive screenies P.S little request to Tripwire - The wild Bunch server admin - please unban me from main RO server - for some...
  13. S

Play on a 50 Player Server Today!!!

a a phuk RO i lost all faith in it - on top of that i was banned on all officail servers - thats a price for paying 30$ for this game fuk ro, anyway Insurgency mod coming out week anywawy...
  14. S

Open Beta of Spring Update

ацтой
  15. S

Summer Update Beta Issues

dont release this patch its just way too buggy - you'll need another 3 month to fix these bugs with ONE TANK - it just clearly shows that you want NOTHING to do with RO anymore and just trying to "sell" fanwork for your update- EVERYTHING was created by fans within this year and you still...
  16. S

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

INS will pwn RO:OST on popularity - INS guys is not lames that release fan work as their so called "patch" years later - this mod is free its coming out in June - it has TRACKIR support like ARMA - it will PWN RO:OST... too bad, i loved when these guys were developing RO 3.3 mod together - too...
  17. S

May Patch Changelog

yeah thanks for patch - but by the time you'll release it STARCRAFT II will retail.
  18. S

Is RO OSTFRONT any different

simply because developers guys that was responsilbe for realism part of RO left to develop Insurgency mod so dont expect RO:OST to be realistic like mod <3.3 was.