• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

WWAUT - Post Launch Work Begins!

I play this on my PC, and it is great, but I cannot get the absolute most out of it and I do not own a PS4...My question is..is there any thoughts or ideas about releasing this on Xbox one as well in the future?
  2. X

Cant see the floor

on the new maps..the ground doesnt render in many places..the game runs just fine but its like im running on the air? anyone know whats up with that???
  3. X

KF 1016: Hotfix available

so hey, i cant see the floor on the new maps...the ground doesnt exist whats up with that?? the game runs just fine..i just cant see the floor
  4. X

A Word From The Trader

about the guns though... about the guns though... microtransactions are good and well, tripwire wants to eat and lounge in leathery chairs and thats great, but i'd really like some hint as to how this is gonna go with weapons, simply if all the weapons are gonna be paid dlc, well ill have to...
  5. X

A Word From The Trader

what have you done to my sandwhichhhh???? bbbbllleeeeeeggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *chest tube goes everywhere*
  6. X

So, what are the electric weapons?

tesla weaponry would make the most sense in killing floors universe...possibly even dealing extra damage to every zed with metal attached due to metal being a strong conductor of electricity to it to take down bigger zeds aside from using sharpy or demo
  7. X

a quick question

so as we know zerk is receiving a complete overhaul...does that guarantee a perk progress reset?
  8. X

a question about a support sqaud

just wondering how many people have cleared HOE with all support on a long game and on a scale of one to ten how easy would you say it was?
  9. X

seriously

i've seen it floating around that zerk may not be getting changed...what the freak is the point of EA if 70% of players want a zerk change and you dont change it in the end..i mean give us a thread called the wall to talk to if that is the case if anyone can debunk this plleeeeaasseeee speak...
  10. X

PC annoying bug report

many times when i first try to play a match on killing floor 2 it goes unresponsive...but..after opening the task manager and closing the game and reopening it usually plays just fine from then on out..anybody know what the deal with that is or how to fix it?
  11. X

should the zeds have practical ways to bring them down

in my opinion i would say no..i have seen a lot of the scrake should do this and the flesh pound should do that and we should be able to beat them both by doing such and such and so on...but really where is the fun in that..."fixing" their supposed "issues" would kind of turn kf2 into a day job...
  12. X

maybe its just me and where's that one commando on hard

But in kf1 i almost never saw a sharpshooter...and when i did they got obbbllliitteeerraaattteeeddddd the greatest sharpshooter i ever saw was when i was messing around on a hard and a level zero commando with a lever action rifle was killing eeevvveeerrryyytthhhiiinngggg...i played extensively...
  13. X

bosses

so when the new bosses roll out when it will be random select on wave 10 or is there going to be a way to choose? and i wondered if maybe the spawns for the entirety of the round based on the boss maybe? to add a little spice and variety to the general mix
  14. X

flamethrower is a little on the heavy side at 8lbs

so i played through on normal with a low lvl commando to try and get a feel for a lil bit what the low lvl firebug would be like..i know the flamethrower isnt the tier 4 but its quite heavy and a little on the weak side and my worry is cause of the weight to carry the tier 4 were going to have...
  15. X

the cyst

so i've been poking around and the cyst is interesting....its a monster sure but of all the zeds it acts suprisingly human on rare occasion so my question is what is the cyst exactly? where did it come from and why was it not in england and whats up with the random human mannerisms. i have a...
  16. X

Now I feel bad :(

why have i never seen thissssss..give that man thing a hug
  17. X

So let's talk about the SWAT Perk(Speculation)

by being pure defense...it would severly lack the ability to kill things and for once in KF defense would be the best defense
  18. X

zed time perks

they are incredibly useful...for about five seconds and this is really heartbreaking because to me the last tier of perks should really be wildly awesome but not in a game breaking way. Zed time is really cool of course but its not a substantial part of the match meaning you cant time zedtime...
  19. X

were all tripwire now. :)

i just want to say that i truly love KF2 already and am so humbled to be part of this EA process...i hear and see all the feedback and i chuckle to myself thinking they went through the same things for KF1 and we never got to see it..we just got the stay-inside all day forget all your friends...
  20. X

lets be honest about the support

they are so OP right now its not even suprising people want to keep them that way...right now a good HOE team has at least 4 supports FOOOUURRR may as well take 5 its that good..possibly even 6 why not have an extra AA twelve. 1.trash...they destroy it with shotgun penetration 8 zeds thick move...