• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Koudspeel

Humble Bundle Monthly

Killing Floor 2 is featured in the Humble Bundle Monthly. You can pick it up for €12,-. Thought that I'd share this with you guys. https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
  2. Koudspeel

Beta Map KF-Shop

This is my first map based on the populair multiplayer map 'mp_shop' from Soldier of Fortune 2. I tried to keep the design as close to the original as possible with the assets given. I've added a few new areas to make the gameplay more compelling for KF2. The map is far from finished and...
  3. Koudspeel

PC Manor statue light glitch

The video speaks for itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2aagfx88ZM&feature=youtu.be I have not found a way to reproduce it. But I've seen this happen quite often. Additional information: I was playing SWAT, we had a Demolition and a Support on the team. Demo used both RPG7 and the...
  4. Koudspeel

Level Design Few questions regarding packages and combining meshes

Hello all, I've got a few questions if you don't mind. The wiki is currently down so I'm at a loss here.. Whenever I create combined meshes, the newly created meshes turn out black. It has to do something with the UV channel I reckon, but how would I go on about fixing it? I also have a...
  5. Koudspeel

Livestream TWI 22:00 GMT+1

TWI will be doing a livestream at 22:00 GMT+1 15-07-2016 found here: https://www.twitch.tv/tripwireinteractive Thought I'd give you guys a headsup since TWI doesn't really advertise the stream themselves all that well. EDIT: The stream has ended, the recording can be found here...
  6. Koudspeel

Level Design White/blue textures inside the SDK since 1011

Hi all, Since I've updated the game and SDK to 1011 I get blue/white textures on some meshes/objects. To name a few: - white/blue texture on the trashcans on evacpoint - white/blue texture on StaticMesh'EngineMeshes.Cube - white/blue texture on...
  7. Koudspeel

iOS Release

Is there any chance that Calamity will be released on iOS?
  8. Koudspeel

PC Wave/trader icon showing wrong icon.

The wave/trader icon on the top left showed the battery icon for me during trader time. I don't know how to reproduce this unfortunately.
  9. Koudspeel

PC Music and SFX get muffled

When you're low on health the music and SFX get muffled (which is normal). Although when you die and keep spectating the music stays muffled until you will respawn again.
  10. Koudspeel

PC C4 explosions glitches the doors

When the demolitionist puts a few C4's next to a welded door and detonates them, the door will blow up. But the door will still get displayed, although it's not solid anymore, you can walk through it, and so can the zeds. The mesh itself just doesn't disappear.
  11. Koudspeel

PC 2560x1440 not showing Hans' intro correctly

When running KF2 in 2560x1440p the intro of Hans doesn't show the text properly, it gets cut off. (sorry for the large image, I have no idea how to shrink it in size (I'm running 2560x1440 remember? :p))
  12. Koudspeel

Level Design Questions regarding the SDK

So first off, I'm copying a lot of meshes and actors from either the tutorialmaps and official maps and paste them in my own map. I'm noticing that whenever I save the map (and also when I start it in PIE) I get a message that I use external packages and that some objects might not be shown...
  13. Koudspeel

Level Design [WIP] KF-Shop

Hi there, This is the first time I'm using the UDK editor. Way back I used to map a bit in GTK Radiant. Since Soldier of Fortune 2 is my favorite game of all time I thought I'd make a map based on mp_shop. I'm not trying to recreate it 1:1, this is more like a version based on mp_shop with...
  14. Koudspeel

Level Design Question about modular static set

Hi all, Currently I'm learning how to use the SDK and I've got some questions on how to use the modular static set. - Why do I have to use 320 grid size? for example: I want to place this corner piece halfway to the right, but I can't because the wiki says I have to use 320 grid size So to...
  15. Koudspeel

OSX version

I haven't seen any official responses by the developers on an OSX version of the game. I know that this topic will create some steam, but please refrain from posting if you don't have anything constructive to say. I'm simply asking if there's any word on a planned OSX version? I know the game...
  16. Koudspeel

Level Design Mapping difficulty

Hi all, I've got some great ideas on new maps although I've never used UDK.. I am familiar with GTK Radiant and Hammer a bit. Back in the days I used to make maps for SoF2. Is the SDK/UDK Tripwire uses much different? Is there a deep learning curve to creating maps in UDK? If there are any...