• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Koudspeel

WWAUT - Seeing Some Top Men About The Future

Looks promising! I can't wait :)
  2. Koudspeel

Ingame Security mechanisms for downloading mods/stuff

Valid concern. Too bad most people aren't educated enough to see the consequences. @OP: I would suggest avoiding custom servers for now.
  3. Koudspeel

Humble Bundle Monthly

Killing Floor 2 is featured in the Humble Bundle Monthly. You can pick it up for €12,-. Thought that I'd share this with you guys. https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
  4. Koudspeel

KF Update 1055

Hmm weird.. no problems here at all.
  5. Koudspeel

Level Design [ATTENTION TWI] Please fix the custom map uploading tools.

I will also add my +1. It's infuriating. It certainly demotivates me to update my current project.
  6. Koudspeel

Terrible performance on The Tragic Kingdom

No problems here whatsoever. Exact the same FPS on this map as any other map. GTX 680MX here.
  7. Koudspeel

From a friend

Hello it's me A Friend, today I will show you 10 hour lootvideo of gorefiend.
  8. Koudspeel

Level Design [WIP] KF-DD-TowerSiege

Awesome Domingo! I'll check it out asap! I'll try to hit you up on Steam soon to play some games.
  9. Koudspeel

KF_Farmhouse Doorbell Sound?

It's the grandfather clock.
  10. Koudspeel

WWAUT - Heading Into 2017

What are you talking about? It's the most versatile beserker weapon at the moment. You one hit kill all trash mobs and medium mobs. Large zeds also get rinsed by it. 3 Head-slashes to a scrake on HoE and he's down. Fleshpound takes some more hits, but that's to be expected as he's resistant to...
  11. Koudspeel

XP bug?

Nope. You keep the XP you've gained in the opt-in beta.
  12. Koudspeel

Linux / Steam OS Version

I specifically said other things. Where's the Linux server files? They promised us that before release. They promised us not to do another dosh jacket give away. They did another give away. Etc..
  13. Koudspeel

Linux / Steam OS Version

TW seems to be very evasive about this question. They lied to us about many other things, so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any port at all.
  14. Koudspeel

Level Design [WIP] KF-DD-TowerSiege

Haha such a cool idea! I used to play DD1 for many hours :D. I'm playing DD2 now a lot. It's a shame it's still in an alpha state though. If you ever plan on making another map, you could try porting some DD2 map :D Keep up the good work! This looks very interesting
  15. Koudspeel

Level Design (Map) KF-Partyhard Preview

From the video I've noticed that blood splatters don't align seamlessly on the floor. You might want to consider combining meshes, adjusting their blood splatter and collision. It's a tedious thing to do but worth it in my opinion.
  16. Koudspeel

WWAUT - The Road To Nov 18th

The survivalist sounds so underwhelming. I don't recall anyone asking for a cross-perk support. But we'll see how things will turn out eventually.
  17. Koudspeel

Beta Map KF-Shop

Cool! Thanks for the video. I enjoy watching your review videos. This hopefully also gives people the incentive to play it. I'm still making updates to the map and the things you mentioned in the video will all be sorted :D
  18. Koudspeel

Beta Map KF-Shop

This is my first map based on the populair multiplayer map 'mp_shop' from Soldier of Fortune 2. I tried to keep the design as close to the original as possible with the assets given. I've added a few new areas to make the gameplay more compelling for KF2. The map is far from finished and...
  19. Koudspeel

It's not game that will drive me away from KF2, it's that unbelivable community...

I have yet to experience this myself. I'd suggest you play with friends instead of public games.
  20. Koudspeel

PC Manor statue light glitch

The video speaks for itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2aagfx88ZM&feature=youtu.be I have not found a way to reproduce it. But I've seen this happen quite often. Additional information: I was playing SWAT, we had a Demolition and a Support on the team. Demo used both RPG7 and the...