• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Gun sounds adapting to the environment

Ok the title is maybe not really well formed but it's just a suggestion (and i got this while i was watching a video) So actually i was wonder if it was possible to adapt the gun sounds, when you like enter a room then the gun sounds a little more echo like and when you go outside it sounds a...
  2. V

Hardstyle dance competition

Please help us by putting a comment on our video ;) 1 comment = 1 vote
  3. V

Stylish Shuffling (hardstyle dance)

I dont know if there are many ppl here that have a passion for dancing? At first i wasn't planning to dance or anything but then, when i saw shuffle...:eek: Anywayz i been doing this for a year now and i would like to share with you my passion! Also are there any others out there in this forum...
  4. V

Connection failed, Connection failed

Hey uhm i have yet another problem with Red orchestra... This time whenever i want to join a server even before it tries to connect it says "Connection Failed Connection Failed" It's really annoying and it displays double :confused: Can anyone help please? (allready tried reinstalling and...
  5. V

Bad name index error message

"Bad name index -347/132/23. This error is probably due either your computer overheating, or a corrupted installation of your game. if this error persists, try re-installing the game." :eek:I get this message when i started RO, normally Red orchestra works fine, but since the last time i...
  6. V

Dev's forgot about a demo?

Well i still have to wait a month before i can get the retail game so i hoped for a demo soon, but looks like 2 months have passed and stilll no demo?:eek: Have the devs forgot about it?:confused:
  7. V

Gamespy interview!!

I Haven't seen anyone posting this yet so have fun reading!!!:D http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/red-orchestra-ostfront-41-45/701424p1.html
  8. V

Airplanes? (Merged Discussion)

Does the game features planes? I'm not asking for flyable airplanes like battlefield 1942, but maybe airstrikes or plane animations like the mod had.