• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Gun sounds adapting to the environment

Ok the title is maybe not really well formed but it's just a suggestion (and i got this while i was watching a video) So actually i was wonder if it was possible to adapt the gun sounds, when you like enter a room then the gun sounds a little more echo like and when you go outside it sounds a...
  2. V

[Image] Post Your Photography!

Nice tricking pictures asobit! I always wanted to do that... Mine are kind of diffrent from what i've seen until now :P here are some small thumnails: You can get the high resolution picture at my gallery: http://ffvortex.deviantart.com/
  3. V

Final Map KF-IcebreakerV1

Absolute stunning visuals, i also like the swing effect ^^ makes you really feel like you are on a boat! I played V3 and i like it a lot! I just havent got used to the map lay out yet, it's so big!
  4. V

Update on Grindhouse Map Contest Waves 1 and 2

Where can you find the phase 1 maps? I looked in KF Final Map Releases but thats just a huge list xD
  5. V

New Guns Yay!! Now need new ZEDS!!

I like a gigantic zed xD kinda like when i think of unreal back in the days (invasion ut2004) where there are really big slow ones, also to fun to shoot at with a bunch since it so slow anyway but very powerful nontheless
  6. V

Eastern Front anime

Looks cool indeed ^^ hope they pull this off well xD
  7. V

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Owned!:D
  8. V

Hardstyle dance competition

Well yeah but i just think adding some effects and contrast colours and stuff makes the whole feeling a bit more nice ^^ And i've seen a lot of other vids done that too so actually i follow them lol Oh btw air nikes are nice for anything: c-walk, shuffle, hakken =D but for now i'm pretty happy...
  9. V

Oh i've edit the url link but it seems to remember only the first embedded youtube link so i'll post it here again: YouTube - HeatWave Raving Gear Global Dance Competition - Vortex oh yeah hakken, i thought thats actually a dance purely made for hardcore?
  10. V

Yeah well i think it's the best fitting dance for hardstyle i also see ppl jump, tekstyle or tecktonik on it but it doesnt really fit :rolleyes:
  11. V

Please help us by putting a comment on our video ;) 1 comment = 1 vote
  12. V

Stylish Shuffling (hardstyle dance)

I'm 1.78 and 60kg:rolleyes: Yet with azn food i hardly have any fat :(
  13. V

Hahah no actually the original name is "Melbourne shuffle" yeah it all started there it seems :D but they have pretty oldskool style there aswell it's quite diffrent but i can do that too xD OLDSKOOL STYLE http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=vudnjTckQc8
  14. V

Tecktonic music well actually that kind doesnt exist, it's actually just electro for most part Shuffle is more based on hardstyle and hardtrance for most part But both of these styles can go beyond those genres, you can shuffle on speedcore or tecktonic to hardstyle i dunno ^^
  15. V

Wow this topic is really going offtopic fast xD
  16. V

I dont know if there are many ppl here that have a passion for dancing? At first i wasn't planning to dance or anything but then, when i saw shuffle...:eek: Anywayz i been doing this for a year now and i would like to share with you my passion! Also are there any others out there in this forum...
  17. V

The new in game music. Questions.

The music is good, but actually it was allready in the mod. I just wish there was a music player like in ut2004 where you could change the music. My favourite is "Battlefields of the Eastern Front" Intense music:rolleyes:
  18. V

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

I use this nick in just every game i play. Just took it from Vortex Rikers (the spaceship's name of unreal I) But i remember there was another vortex playing Red Orchestra (but i think it was in the mod)
  19. V

Happy Birthday Red Orchestra!!!

Happy Birthday Red Orchestra!!! Yes red orchestra is now 1 year old, since it release on 14 march 2006!!:D So congrats, and i think the devs did a great job , cause i guess we all are still enjoying the game!!!:rolleyes:
  20. V

Connection failed, Connection failed

Nope i tried both, neither of them works :confused: