• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Mouse & Keyboard Support On Console

Hey TripWire, are there any current plans to add mouse and keyboard support on console? I saw a comment by TWI_FosterParent on the Killing Floor subreddit considering it if enough wanted it. Would you guys be willing to add it regardless, just as a QoL for consoles? Link to the reddit thread...
  2. E

Server Server join error: UI_Canvas_Fonts

I recently updated my server to the SWAT preview and anytime someone or I tries to join, the message: "Connection Lost Downloading package 'UI_Canvas_Fonts' failed: Error opening file" This has never happened before and I'm not even sure where/what that file would be. EDIT: Managed to fix by...
  3. E

Server Beta access for rented dedicated servers?

Is there any way to apply the beta update to dedicated servers that are being rented from a company (NFO, GS, etc.)? I have only found a way to do with the actual KF2 Dedicated server app and even that gave me some trouble. Figured it out. Any help is appreciated!
  4. E

Server MultiAdmin In-game login

Is it possible or does anyone know how you can have multiple server admins log in the actual game? The master admin works just fine, but any of the multiadmin accounts only work on the webadmin and not in-game. The command I'm using to try in-game is: adminlogin username password Any...
  5. E

Server KF2 WebAdmin Bans Disappearing

So I recently had to ban three individuals from my server and when I added their SteamIDs to the list, I noticed that all of my other bans were no longer listed there. Do all previous bans get removed after a certain period of time or are they still banned, just not listed anymore? I decided to...