• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

PC Can't Download Steam Workshop Maps To Linux Server Made with LGSM- Item State is 8

Same issue here as well. Last week I tried adding 14 new maps to my servers rotation and none of them download from the workshop. Last time I added maps was January 2018 and it worked just fine. The server logs show that all 14 of the new maps are 'Item State is 8'. I thought it was a case of...
  2. E

Mouse & Keyboard Support On Console

Hey TripWire, are there any current plans to add mouse and keyboard support on console? I saw a comment by TWI_FosterParent on the Killing Floor subreddit considering it if enough wanted it. Would you guys be willing to add it regardless, just as a QoL for consoles? Link to the reddit thread...
  3. E

Server How do I activate the "Weekly" Challenges Game Mode on my server?

Yeup, same here. Changing/modifying my .bat file did nothing at all. All the server does is just load default Biotics Lab and Survival.
  4. E

The space in the command line I posted is NOT what was in my command line then. For some reason whenever I posted it, it just auto spaced. I ended up kind of "fixing" my problem by just adding the parameters after the map names in KF-Game.ini. Example: [KF-TragicKingdom KFMapSummary]...
  5. E

This doesn't seem to be working for me and no matter what map I put, it always default to default survival and Biotics Lab. Current line is this: start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-tragickingdom?Game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_WeeklySurvival
  6. E

Beta Release [Utility] AMC - Auto Mapchanger v0.0.1

Hello! Just visited your server today and saw that you had that auto broadcaster in your server and wanted to see about adding it to my own. I set up the amc.ini to my preference, but it doesn't seem to be broadcasting any messages. It logs into the webadmin and gets the server info just fine...
  7. E

Server Server join error: UI_Canvas_Fonts

I recently updated my server to the SWAT preview and anytime someone or I tries to join, the message: "Connection Lost Downloading package 'UI_Canvas_Fonts' failed: Error opening file" This has never happened before and I'm not even sure where/what that file would be. EDIT: Managed to fix by...
  8. E

Server Free Public Killing Floor 2 Redirect Server

Hey, is the website or redirect server down by any chance? Trying to set up some custom maps but can't seem to connect to the redirect. Thanks!
  9. E

Server Beta access for rented dedicated servers?

Is there any way to apply the beta update to dedicated servers that are being rented from a company (NFO, GS, etc.)? I have only found a way to do with the actual KF2 Dedicated server app and even that gave me some trouble. Figured it out. Any help is appreciated!
  10. E

Beta Map KF-Barmwich Town Open Beta

Do you plan on putting item spawns in anytime soon? Other than that, it's an awesome map. Thanks!
  11. E

Server Can't log in when enabling MultiAdmin

I had the same issue with my server when I first started using MultiAdmin. To login, it should be: Username: Admin Password: Your original admin password
  12. E

Server MultiAdmin In-game login

Is it possible or does anyone know how you can have multiple server admins log in the actual game? The master admin works just fine, but any of the multiadmin accounts only work on the webadmin and not in-game. The command I'm using to try in-game is: adminlogin username password Any...
  13. E

Beta Map KF-WestLondon2009

Hi! Really love and enjoy your map, loaded it on all of my servers! I have found and noticed some issues that I'd like to bring to your attention: Issue #1 - Cafe tables / pathing: The tables in the corner cafe catch Zeds and screw up their pathing and they end up just bouncing up and down on...
  14. E

Level Design KF-London Revamp

I'm very much so interested in trying it out with you tonight, but I too cannot seem to find your Steam account name anywhere.
  15. E

Beta Map KF-A-Operations

Hello! Some players on my server found a pretty exploitable spot on your map and I wanted to bring it to your attention. Apparently going into these cubicles screws up Zed pathing and causes them to just run around outside the cubicle. Sirens and husks can still hurt them, but every melee Zed...
  16. E

Nacht Der Untoten

The map is doable. Just allow players to go outside of the building itself and expand from there.
  17. E

Beta Release [Weapon] Neon Boomstick Reskin

Definitely going to be using this from now on :) Also, quick question: I know you already made that Kraken AA-12 skin, but do you have any plans on releasing a neon AA-12 skin as well? That'd be awesome :)
  18. E

Beta Map KF-Frozen

Let's take this a step further and hope the OP can slip the song into this map somehow. Also, just loaded your map on my servers! Very excited to play as it looks awesome :)
  19. E

Beta Map Outpost abandoned BETA

[QUOTE=