• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lt.Hargrove

Custom maps in E3 vid?

May I ask why the footage was taken on community maps?
  2. Lt.Hargrove

Final Release [Sountrack][Relase] Alternative Ambient Sound Pack

This pack replaces 11 ambient (lobby/trader time) tracks with ones that aren't "wub wub wub pump up for action" (which is OK) but are more atmospheric (which is what I like more). Replacements mainly include works of zYnthetic, but there are tracks from Penumbra Black Plague and Darkest Dungeon...
  3. Lt.Hargrove

Level Design [WIP] KF-Facility

So, I guess it's my turn to show my work. Despite laying out ~40% of the geometry using the incorrect modules due to my pathetic UDK noobism (and creating at least a dozen holes which should not be there), I think it has some potential. Setting is a Super Secret Horzine Base Inside A Derelict...
  4. Lt.Hargrove

Level Design IndoorLightingVolume vs OutsideLightingVolume

So, my map has areas outside, areas with skylights and areas entirely inside. How should I place these volumes correctly?
  5. Lt.Hargrove

Beta Release [Sountrack][Relase] Frank Klepacki sound pack

This is a replacement of 10 tracks from the game with music done by Frank Klepacki. There might be some problems with this modification such as long pauses between tracks, uneven sound levels etc. This replacement is instrumental only. LINK (the mod) LINK WITH UNCHANGED NAMES (if you wish to...
  6. Lt.Hargrove

Horzine cloning tech is spooooky

Why does that "umbilical cord" thing have teeth? Why does look like ALIENS?
  7. Lt.Hargrove

Level Design Ceilings disappered from my Content Browser

So during some basic fiddling in the SDK I was welcomed by a random BSOD. I've lost 30 minutes of work, no big deal. However, when I booted up again and tried to add ceilings, I've noticed my CB doesn't list any ceilings models at all. I've tried veryfing cache of the SDK, but that didn't help...
  8. Lt.Hargrove

Your Killing Floor 2 dream playable char.

We have a thread for weapon fantasies, so why not a one for characters? What is the character you would like to play as and kick *** with? Mine is this guy: The roles of Bogusław Linda in polish action movies from the 90s. The only guy hurling classic one-liners the nation has. While I...
  9. Lt.Hargrove

PC Hans can shoot trough a fragment of a wall at Outpost

Volter's bullets can go through the wall in the general area I've marked red (I don't know exactly where, I took the screenshot of the place on solo after I've encountered this bug on multiplayer).
  10. Lt.Hargrove

Your custom boss. Kill some time before relase.

So, since I feel the hype all over this board I've figured out I'll help you to saturate the wait. Imagine a boss you would like to see in KF2. It is not a suggestion thread, so it doesn't have to be balanced. Your boss needs to have: 1.Short bio 2.Description of appearance 3.Moveset/Attacks...