• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

TW--Please read

the game is on early acces, and u crying bcz u saw some perks title (didnt released yet) and those are not "real" ? if u post here, that means u read the forum. then how can u be so stu.id ... -.-" or what u wana hear? yeah they will be released. thats what u wanted to hear? the news are true...
  2. M

Polycount Presents: Guns 'N Gear - A Steam Workshop Contest For Killing Floor 2

all i see in the worksop is just noob skins with 30 color... i tought, and hope the contest is about creating new weapons (1st), and.. things...
  3. M

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta?

WWAUT - Are You Ready To Beta? ffs b*tch, im waiting since june!:)
  4. M

Hotfix Heads up - SLI

we are waiting for a content update, and u guys released 2 hotfix's. u playing with my feelings:( its hurt :(:(
  5. M

Thoughts on fleshpound looks

less robotic? btch pls these are zombies..:D in kf1, fp was a like a skinny tall man with some star trek glass and etc. ;) in kf2, its like a muscle builder, who got some new toys. imo, the graphics made the whole game much bad as.. we left 2009's graphics behind i hope..:rolleyes:
  6. M

PC Bug Report - Feed back

when im in the shop, and hitting enter(chat) i get stucked in the shop without mouse, till the time is over.:(
  7. M

What is the purpose of Zed teleporting?

if u guys are casual noobs,(what isnt a problem) try to understand, teleporting zeds makes the game more intense. btw if u r a grill, and fear from everything, stay close to the zeds and they will not teleport.
  8. M

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attent

its a horror survival. deal with it. dodge.. improvize.. or u can still cry like a little girl,like the others. its not a bug.. the devs gathering data, and they will know if its need some attention.. lot of ppl forget about it
  9. M

The worst problem of the game?

Trader feedback Trader feedback sometimes when i try to shop, (after join) i cant move my mouse, and i cant exit from the shop. so im just wasting that time.. :) hope u guys will fix these ^^ ty
  10. M

btw, not sure if you devs heard this yet, but teleporting zeds could use some attent

its a horror game. if u cant handle the tension, that something can randomly scare you, then play tetris. or some moba games
  11. M

teleporting zeds make the difference, and the tension.. if they remove it, u just run in circles, and won the whole round, without high risk
  12. M

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

keep it keep it so.. 1part of the comminity cryes, becouse the game is so hard..(grab,speed,teleport,etc...) and the other side crying bcz the game is too easy.. so.. zeds r balanced enought.. grabs and teleports make the game scrary sometimes. and u just wana get rid of it?.. its not just...
  13. M

Killing Floor 2 - Update 1008

when soemthing grabs you, u just have to click... not too hard. btw u shouldnt let them grab you.. clots are the newbie killers. its not the game's fault.
  14. M

Killing Floor 2 - Update 1008

those who worryed about hoe difficulity, i just wana say.. "stay alive till u can, or something.." mod will coming too.. (like objective,etc.. if i know it right) so just stay tuned, and hope the best :)
  15. M

Is Berzerker the strongest Perk?

l2p l2p i dont know why u crying.. berserker is pretty good. maybe u cant parry.. thats not the perk's porblem, if u cant play it good. the perk is good. u just probably compare to the others, and cry... but its a melee class....
  16. M

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

Weekly Situation Report plz Weekly Situation Report plz Weekly Situation Report plz :confused::(:(
  17. M

What We Are Up To - What Are We Up To?

Weekly Situation Report plz Weekly Situation Report plz Weekly Situation Report plz :confused::(:(
  18. M

Beta Map KF-Dahouse

http://i.cubeupload.com/slyDao.jpg here, u can jump to the roof with a hunting shotgun. so zeds cant reach you. an invisible wall should be good :)
  19. M

Tactics Want to move into Suicidal and Hell on Earth? We'll teach you

hi guys im open to play in a higher difficulity, cuz i like teamwork. and its a co-op... so, i know some tricks, but im still curious about things in kf :) im 21 btw.:D http://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeeZ/