• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Nvidia Flex

PhysX Now Open Source Could this mean that FLEX can have its long-awaited optimization chance? Tripwire can now freely look inside the source code and fix/adjust things.
  2. P

Killing Floor 2 Build 1073 Opt-In Twisted Christmas Beta!

Thanks for the new maps, some couple of points: Santa's Workshop is imo way too much illuminated which produces no shadows in the main areas, making it look previous gen. Plus it sometimes has some performance issues while the cart is moving. Gameplay-wise I'm not that impressed as with your...
  3. P

WWAUT - How About A Shopping Spree!?

If I remember correctly, that map needs more destructible lights to be perfect.
  4. P

Hotfix is live. v1072 Patchnotes

Wanted to report that my M4 Vault skin looks full gold instead of what it should, see attached pic. ​
  5. P

Killing Floor 2 Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta 2 - Build 1070

The map is perfect, the only thing I would like to be improved is some variation of the music on the dance floor which gets quite tedious/annoying after some time.
  6. P

Beta Map KF-HuskFactory - Survival

That's nice to hear :) Add some steam effects, give it some love, it's one of those things that can make your map stand out :)
  7. P

Beta Map KF-HuskFactory - Survival

Good effort. But maybe if you asked someone with better experience on how to improve the molten metal pool & fall visuals? That's the only thing that is lacking.
  8. P

Beta Map KF-Cube

I know, it's similar to this map only more skillful than this one, therefore more recommended. But this map is good if you are lvl 0 firebug and want to get to lvl 15 by the end of it, same goes for demo...
  9. P

Stream Workshop Upload to Free Workshop?

You can still upload through steamcmd but the whole subscribing/updating thing is not working as it should.
  10. P

Endless Wave Mode

The game definitely needs more zeds in each wave, its ridiculously low compared to KF1 (making KF2 a much easier game) so either bump up the zed count or consider this mode.
  11. P

Beta Map KF-Cube

Yep it's an old map, a farming map. Stay up practically the whole time, get your XP and then join normal maps and rekt your team with level 25 noobiness. At least in KF-HorzineArena you have to be on a constant move, that requires some... more skill.
  12. P

Aren't people aware of the workshop support?

Well uploading a map to the WS is not that difficult -even without the SDK- but if you have to move the map(s) from one folder to the other (even if you would do it with a batch script to make it faster), you 'd better at this point download the map from another source and put it directly to the...
  13. P

Beta Map KF-Favela [Grindhouse Entry]

Agreed, something so original and not a re-use of existing textures should get a #2 place.
  14. P

Beta Map KF-HostileGrounds

First of all I love your work S-B-D in KF2 and in KF1 :) The only thing in my opinion that doesn't look that good is the pavement-road blend and particularly the corners, it looks not natural but rather fake like the whole thing is set-up in a film studio. Sewers is exceptional work, well done...
  15. P

Homogenization of perks and lack of hard counters

KF2 is a much faster game and more open which means more action, which means less camping. I loved KF1 as well but all those mechanics you are describing were based on pure camping. Or in the case of bigger maps like Mountain Pass where a 6-zerker or (5-zerks+1med) team was common 'cause all...
  16. P

Character animation during zed-time

I don't think they 're pretty good, I think they 're mediocre but we all got used to them which isn't the best approach. 8 months later, I think it's time for a revamp. Even specimen animations are so much fluider in zed-time if you notice, despite those jumps. Also you mention id software, yeah...
  17. P

Character animation during zed-time

How taxing is it doing them at higher frames, because as much as the weapon animations are superb (200 fps), character animations in zed-time ruins all the immersion in my opinion, they turn very abruptly and the whole thing feels very jerky. And since a lvl 25 zerker's ability (speed in...
  18. P

How to bind "RightMenu" key?

any update on this? @Yoshiro? Until then, I've set the RightMenu key to be RightAlt in the registry, but please take a look at it will 'ya? :D You did it already for the numpad keys 4,7 etc it wouldn't be such a big issue, would it...
  19. P

Why doesn't the gore look the same as in the previews?

I haven't played the game lately so I don't know if there has been a downgrade, but with the "Incinerate
  20. P

Gameplay mechanics

Old school gamers use the console commands, there is plenty you can test with it.