• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The Iron Player

Anyone working on a "tryhard" medic perk yet?

Well the way I figure it there will be players who want assist and players who don't. The ones that don't will probably be running their own hardcore versions of the game as a hardcore server. That is why I'm planning this, or trying to.
  2. The Iron Player

Anyone working on a "tryhard" medic perk yet?

Hello there, I'm your friendly neighborhood tryhard, or so I'm told. And I would like to know if anyone has started working on a medic without auto aim and making it more defensive? Like what the medic used to be before they turned it into a sissy perk. No offense to people who like sissy medic...
  3. The Iron Player

Squad Steel Hounds looking for casual players to join family

Okay great, can't wait to welcome a new player to the family. :D
  4. The Iron Player

Well that's strange, it works fine for me. Did you check to see if you had any typos? Alternately you could try another browser. I'll talk with the website engineer and see what's up.
  5. The Iron Player

Hey you, yeah you. Do you want to play Killing Floor 2 with a bunch of great guys just looking to have some fun? Well look no further we have the clan for you. Every game is fun knowing you have people who know what they're doing and can play the game right without all the unneeded frustration...
  6. The Iron Player

Hey you, yeah you. Do you want to play Killing Floor 2 with a bunch of great guys just looking to have some fun? Well look no further we have the clan for you. We also have a very simple set of rules that are very lax: 1. No Raging [we are very lax with this, everyone gets frustrated now and...