• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Paajtor

RO2 Tank gameplay in RO2 still suffers from down's

I really miss ROOst tank combat. :( After finally getting bored of the infantry part of the game, I still kept on playing it for more than a year, on tankmaps-only. Plenty of big, wide open maps, and plenty of tank-models to choose from. Loved those long-distance IS2 kills. I wish more dev time...
  2. Paajtor

Can you make a tool to remove Rising Storm from my game?

Same here, I would be quite happy to uninstall RS as part of the game....I just want the good old RO. But my son sometimes likes to play RS, so for myself, I just use the filters to exclude RS servers from the browser.
  3. Paajtor

[Game] Naval Action: Age of Sail

Keep an eye on Steam, for early access.
  4. Paajtor

[Game] New IL-2 announced

awesome!....I think that's the FieldMod version :eek:
  5. Paajtor

[Game] War Thunder

wOOt, my Sidewinder FFB2 works, if I use the controls-wizzard. Even forcefeedback is working! But I noticed I have a few crap-planes to unlock first, before I reach the Il2 in the research-tree. But it all looks promising, with advanced engine management and stuff in fullreal mode, so I think...
  6. Paajtor

[Game] War Thunder

Thx, I think you both understood my question :) I justgot it installed and registered, but doing some reading about joysticks right now. I (still) have a MS Sidewinder-FFB2 stick, and so far it seems it ain't supported...and I've read about issues like pitch/roll/yaw all being messed up with...
  7. Paajtor

[Game] War Thunder

Game ("sim" isn't the right description, I think) looks great. I might give it a try, haven't flown an Il2 since I was part of the 61ShAP online squad. But so far, I've only seen single-seaters...would love to fly Field Mod version again! How's the full-real environment? Does FR have a large or...
  8. Paajtor

[Game] so gamespy and the planet websites are gone

http://youtu.be/2Y1CDy5rSJQ?t=10s
  9. Paajtor

[Game] so gamespy and the planet websites are gone

Shame to see it disappear...allthough I wasn't using it anymore since 5 years or so. I have good memories about Gamespy, I played my 1st ever mulitplayer game there (Crimson Skies, on dialup LOL). And I'll never forget Hellchick's voice "welcome to Gamespy" at login.
  10. Paajtor

[Game] Kerbal Space Program

A big update is coming for KSP, check it out here.
  11. Paajtor

Updating -- what is it?

me neither, so I stopped the update, and disabled auto-update for now.
  12. Paajtor

Key binds reset on 28/10

Same problem here, input.ini and tooltips affected.
  13. Paajtor

Anyway to increase bleach bypass?

If it ain't possible in the game itself, you can always try to change the color-mode of your monitor. I have a Samsung SyncMaster 226BW, which can easily switch between modes, using one of the small buttons underneath.
  14. Paajtor

Introducing a New Game Type for Red Orchestra 2

Just did that, and soon I hope to be able to test it again. Now it's off to bed, good luck with the mod!
  15. Paajtor

I had to choose between rifleman and sniper...so I took the sniper's TT33, and dropped the sniper rifle, to get some more speed (essential in any CTF) if needed. That played surprisingly well. untill I got 3rd game-freeze, so I stop testing with you guys for now, sry. Thx for the opportunity...
  16. Paajtor

Tried to play a bit, but could hardly enjoy what it's all about :( Game hang twice, and I had the impression that it's related to the game-announcements (sound-wise)...game froze for 3 secs or so, and skipped a few further untill next announcement(-sound). Game-sounds and voicecomms were doing...
  17. Paajtor

awesome news, finally ready for release! Sure hope to get to play it soon, and good luck with getting it white-listed
  18. Paajtor

New Hero Achievement

I think we should be able to bind a key to turn-cap-180dgr :P ...including the animation :D
  19. Paajtor

[Game] Kerbal Space Program

Are there plans to update the game-engine? The graphics look like from 15years back :p Apart from that, a very enjoyable experience, I think.