• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Project Reality out tomorow!

Yeah, forklifts are just OMG awesome. Also, you can get the grappling hook with certain kits and that is just OMG fun. This mod has some really realistic points and some really unrealistic points (Reviving, wrenches (Which now take a MUCH longer time to fix things fyi) and others) but in the...
  2. M

Advanced deployed MG movement

It's probably an impossibility with the engine; I think that if the team had the chance to put it in over the annoying axis we have now then they would've done so.
  3. M

Carpathian Crosses: MG time!

That looks great, can't wait to try it out. :)
  4. M

Tactics MG deploy, why it hates me and doesn't want to deploy.

It happens to me quite a bit but I personally plan out where I'm going to put my MG down and I'll know if it's easy to deploy there or not. You just have to learn to deal with it I think.
  5. M

Player Jerks Spins Points Up For No Reason

Probably just your mouse. Mine rarely spazzes out, but when it does, it pretty much fits your symptoms. Just move it again to stop it spinning. Not a big deal really.
  6. M

clan vs public Night 09.02. @ 5thW

Sad I had to leave so early, was nice mowing y'all down. Was good fun! :) Thanks for the game.
  7. M

clan vs public Night 09.02. @ 5thW

I'll try to show up... If I can remember by that time. Sounds like fun.
  8. M

Tank VS Taxy

lol that vid's so old you're justified putting it in the History section. Dunno if it's already been posted or not already but meh. :P Wonder why they put 30 rounds into that car BEFORE crushing it with the tank. Waste of ammo anyone? P.S. It's 'taxi' not 'taxy', just helping you to improve...
  9. M

Death count

No, no. (At least I'm not aware of any option like that)
  10. M

Squad Ok- I've had enough

If I don't like a server's rules, I won't complain to them or anything, I'll just leave. "If you don't like it then bugger off" I've never paid for a server myself but I can completely understand people wanting to enforce any rules they see fit. Like, I play on the splat server quite often and...
  11. M

I wish all tank clips were like this.

Whoa... Death metal, no thanks :P
  12. M

European storm

Bloody hell, lol. Strongest winds I've ever experienced must've been like 50mph... I remember one small kid at school had such a heavy bag on that he fell backwards and COULDN'T GET UP! It was hilarious. I read on the BBC that the strongest winds were 124mph IIRC, that is insane... Can't imagine...
  13. M

The first thing you noticed when you started RO:O

Same as DirtyRat, first time I played I was on Konigsplatz. Things I noticed were the MG tracers flying around and the sound, like most people here say. It was really exhilarating to see the tanks firing their tracer rounds and all of us Russians moving forwards... I'd never seen anything like...
  14. M

G43 Accuracy?

It's clear2me that the G43 ****s as it is woefully inaccurate. End of discussion.
  15. M

Hw 3-d + Eax

Which voices? The voice commands or real people's voices on mics?
  16. M

iPhone

Big waste of money imo. If I want a phone I want it small so it can fit in my pockets, not a 4.5" thing like that, which will make a sizeable bulge in the pocket pressing inwards, and will definitely not be comfortable whilst moving around. It may not be a complete brick - it's pretty rounded...
  17. M

Poof and Foop

I think this one's a bit simpler, but maybe so. Anyways... I go for C. P.S. It's a bad question
  18. M

Tactics Machine Gun tactics.

The MG-34 is far more accurate than the 42. If you'd just use the single-shot mode you'd realise that. In that case it's extremely close to rifle accuracy, if not completely. Nowadays, the _only_ MG I'll use on any map is the MG-34. (I'm not a fan of the DP28) MG-42 in my opinion is a waste...
  19. M

Tank Hijacking

He wasn't really complaining about that... I think he was complaining about the retards who jump into friendly tanks and drive them straight into enemy territory/ditches/enemy tank cannon barrels/ mines. And also those who tell people to "GET OUT OF MY TANK!
  20. M

Tactics Machine Gun tactics.

Additionally, the Russian MG does not have any barrel changing functionality.