• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M.C.Darkness

PB error during gameplay

I got a strange error message that spammed me during gameplay, never got it before is anyone else getting this? Punkbuster Server: Error Adding PB Event: PB Error: Event Overflow.
  2. M.C.Darkness

Crash on start up since update.

I get a strange error message whenever I try to start up the game since the recent update. I'm going to try verifying the game cache. unrecoverable error - bombing out History: UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
  3. M.C.Darkness

Gun vanished

After clearing room after room of soviets with my MP-40 without a scratch my gun suddenly just vanished in mid air as I was making my way to the upper floor of the Grain Elevator. In a panic I tried to equip my pistol but to no avail. ALL weapons vanished and all I could do was run around with...
  4. M.C.Darkness

Singleplayer not an option?

Delete thread, sorry!
  5. M.C.Darkness

No sound after start up

I've managed to get into a game and the beta runs alright except for the fact that I have no sound whatsoever. I hear everything fine before the main menu. All the sounds work correctly at the tripwire,Georgia,and unreal logo screens but as soon as I get the the main menu everything goes silent...
  6. M.C.Darkness

Killing Floor causes pc to freeze

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try and play Killing Floor my whole system stops responding. I've checked a few of my other steam games and it seems that Killing Floor is the culprit. I had no problem with it last night however.
  7. M.C.Darkness

Men of War Vietnam

I'm really looking forward to this game. Men of War: Vietnam is a new game in the critically acclaimed series. Two new, story-driven campaigns let you taste the explosive mix of the jungle, Hueys and rock-n-roll in early 1968. The US campaign focuses on a team of elite special ops soldiers...
  8. M.C.Darkness

Game crash with message

I've been playing Killing Floor since release and I've had no real problems until recently. Now almost everytime I play I get this message. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2213 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video: NVIDIA...
  9. M.C.Darkness

[Video] Interesting film set on the Eastern Front.

Hopefully this hasn't already been posted but its a must see for any world war II enthusiast or any RO player for that matter. The film itself is action packed and better yet it looks as though they went to great lengths to portray a great detail of accuracy in most scenes. I couldn't find a...
  10. M.C.Darkness

Oblivion: Putten 1944

Has anyone seen the full documentary? http://youtube.com/watch?v=h1ZWSddojIk Winner of the prestigious peace award at the Film festival of the independent film in Osnabr
  11. M.C.Darkness

Why do I have to re-purchase?

I pre-ordered RO and I've been playing since release. Now when I try and start up my steam it says preload complete and I have the option to purchase the game. Please help.:mad:
  12. M.C.Darkness

Stops at connect screen

I've had the game since release and I haven't had problems in a long while. Now for some reason when I try and connect to a server I get the connecting screen for a few moments ( the one before the deploying screen ) then I get a message saying an unknown steam error prevents you from...
  13. M.C.Darkness

Theatre of War

An upcoming historical RTS Theatre of War, Players will be able to take command of the French,Polish,German,Allied,and Soviet armies. This game looks really promising and hopefully it can live up to everything the article states, including realistic weather effects, shell penetration, soldiers...
  14. M.C.Darkness

Eastern Front movie

I recently put together some of the footage i've been gathering over the years and I decided to make a movie with it. I just wanted you all to take a look, Hopefully some of you will like it.:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oOwNY2C2zI
  15. M.C.Darkness

Squad Looking to join a realism unit

Hey its been a while since i've been in a unit for RO. I used to lead the -193rd- Rifle division under the name of Vladislav and i've recently taken a break from RO. I want to join a realism unit that has flexible hours for members because I have work, school and sadly a life outside of Red...
  16. M.C.Darkness

Cross of Iron ( Film )

I saw the movie about a week ago and I must say it has to be one of the best ww2 movies of all time. IMO its as good or even better then Stalingrad. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it and what they thought about it.
  17. M.C.Darkness

Squad The 16th Army Penal Battalion

Hello, The 16th Army Penal Battalion is a new soviet themed unit. We hope to grow in the RO community and hopefully create a solid unit made up of skilled conscripts. As of now we are looking for anyone 17 or older to enlist ( North America only ) , command/officer positions are still available...
  18. M.C.Darkness

Problem with mouse wheel

For some reason i can't use my mousewheel in RO anymore. Its a black logitech mouse and it works fine on every other game but RO. I haven't had any problems with it up until now for some reason. Its a big problem for me on tank maps.
  19. M.C.Darkness

German war footage

I found this site a while ago. Its a site for the ww2 rts blitzkrieg but it has nice videos of real german war footage. enjoy!:D http://www.bkportal.com/default.asp?content=4
  20. M.C.Darkness

Medival 2 demo?

See Valacs Post at the very very end of this thread.