• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. uNtrue

Halloween Horrors Hotfix Released

not him, the same has happened to me and from what I've seen on Reddit many others, and restarting the game doesn't fix it.
  2. uNtrue

KF Update 1054

Yes! Commando shaping up to become one of my favorites just like in KF1
  3. uNtrue

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

Please, please, please nerf Gorefiends. It's ridiculous the amount of hits they take + the damage they do. Thank you
  4. uNtrue

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

Been playing KF since ever, clocked over 600 hours in the first one, already over 200 in this one, and I can honestly say this is my favorite map you've ever done/I've ever played (by anyone). I have a thing for jungles so you kinda hit my soft spot there, but really really well done, the ruins...
  5. uNtrue

KF 2 Character Survey

yup Agent Wilkes should be coming back, voted for some other classics too. What I really would love though, is if you'd bring Doom Guy as the crossover character. I can just imagine him in KF2
  6. uNtrue

Start Hyping

you aren't
  7. uNtrue

Start Hyping

Oh man I'm blushing now. Seriously though, I've been playing since 2011 and I lurked the forums quite a bit before, but I felt I needed to make an account to ask this. It's really important to me that the LAR is present. Thanks for the warm welcome :)
  8. uNtrue

Start Hyping

The is only one thing I need to know and if the answer to this question is yes the game is sold for me. Will the beauty that is the Lever Action Rifle be present in KF2? Will the M14EBR accompany it, in what was the best weapon loadout ever made in videogames, certainly a match made in heaven...
  9. uNtrue

Map Requests?

Please, please make this happen. And use this video for inspiration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8FYYCI8MW8 Preferably the street would be by the beach, like in this video or in GTA Vice City, the long road by the beach, with loads of palm trees and a beautiful blue sky. PS: you already...