• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Hard difficulty : Something wrong ?

Hello, Recently, I havee been playing in hard difficulty to level up sharp. But, I noticed some stuff : - Some Zeds actually do hard attack, - Scrake and FP deals a lot of damage... - Hans melee can kill you as quickly as before the nerf, - Dosh is hard to get in the beginning... (I know it...
  2. D

SMG (medic T2) as an off-perk weapon

Yesterday, I was playing a match and during the boss wave I realized we did not have any medics (because sharpie). I was playing support so I took a medic weapon and went for the SMG because I did not have enough space for the Assault riffle. During the fight with Hans, I realized that this...
  3. D

Arriving at Wave 2 - Starting Monney is only 150 ?

In Hard difficulty, if you start the game from the beginning, you will receive 250 dosh from the start. Then, at the end of Wave 1, you will probably have around 600. If you are a little late and you only start the game at Wave 2, you only get 150 dosh. My question is... What I'm supposed to...