• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

How many maps now?

With the release of the full SDK I'm curious to know how many people are working on new maps. Can new things like vehicals or tanks be created with the SDK?
  2. E

RO2 in Gameinformer Magazine

See the Aussie/NZ magazine has given a good review of RO2 in January's issue. http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/freemayk_blog/archive/2011/08/17/red-orchestra-2-heroes-of-stalingrad.aspx
  3. E

Friendly in enemy uniform?

Had a few games tonight and noticed that one time I lined up a Russian and checked to make sure he was the enemy and fired away. Turns out he was on my team. Is anyone else getting this problem where you clearly see an enemy in their uniform, shoot and turns out to be your team mate?
  4. E

Kim Jong-iL dead.(foreal this time)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16239693 Kim Jong-iL is dead and Kim Jong-un is new dear leader. Let the purges begin!
  5. E

Map status updates.

Does anyone get annoyed when you're in iron sights or sniper mode and you get that message come across the middle of the screen when an objective is captured for example? Can't they move that to the bottom of the screen or something?
  6. E

Servers list taking long to load

Just noticed today that both in RO1 and RO2 the list of servers takes upwards of 10 seconds or more to come up. Servers use to always come up straight away so anyone else noticing this or is it just me?
  7. E

Leon Trotsky in Spatanovka?

While playing the Russian's on Spatanovka and defending the hall you'll notice paintings/photos of Soviet firgures. No out out curiosity but isn't one of those people Leon Trotsky?
  8. E

[Music] Led Zeppelin

You all know I'm talking about the live concert at the O2 arena. Does anyone have any info if they plan to release it on DVD or even what songs they played?
  9. E

Myth Busters

Saw an episode just a while ago to see wether it's possible to shot a bullet through a snipers scope. All attempts failed as the bullet was stopped by the glass lenses in the middle or caused deflection, the last shot by an army sniper caused the scope to come right off but not penetrate the...
  10. E

Red Orchestra keeps udating in steam?

I've noticed this past week that sometimes Red Orchestra is updating itself in my Steam games list but I never see any update news concearning this? My game already has the latest patch so why does it do this when I can't see any changes?
  11. E

Something odd with Steam.

Now I know this is a tech issue but is anyone getting a problem with the game not running after Steam's latest update today? I'm curious as to how wide spread it is or maybe it's just me.
  12. E

C++ bla, bla error

Ok I see steam just updated and I decided to update my ATI card ATI Catalyst to 7.9 from 7.1 and now my game wont work as I get this stupid C++ error that says it must terminate in an unusual way etc... I tried looking through the 'Read me first' threads and verify my system etc.. but still wont...
  13. E

Luna Eclipse.

Yeah I know it's nothing to do with RO but dam awsome eclipse we've got going here!
  14. E

Level Design Rostov

Just wondering if any has made this map? I've been browsing but can't find it so maybe no one has made one yet? I watched a good news reel on YouTube showing the German attack on the city of Rostov just before they went on to Stalingrad. They used a lot of Panzer IIIs and 37mm AT guns so think...
  15. E

Panzer III with skirt armour.

Now I tried the search funtion and haven't seen any threads yet so... What do people think about the idea if adding the Panzer III with Sch
  16. E

Can a Nashorn destroy an IS2 at 4600m?

Well I was reading a thread in open discussion from some guy claiming the tank system isn't right, like so many people, and along the thread someone claims quote by Oleg "Reported by whom? I would be more than happy to just continue this thread as insult-fest, but if you want to raise it to...
  17. E

Tank Heaven

I stumbled upon this site just a while ago and posted this into the history forum and thought some of you modders might like this. Go into the reference page and you'll find a lot of good close up photos of nearly all tanks and armoured vehicals that fought in the war there.
  18. E

Tank Heaven

I just stumbled upon this good tank site that has good up close pictures of battle tanks during the war. Go to the reference page. http://tanxheaven.com/ These photos are really good and would make a good reference site for anyone deciding to make their own tanks. Clearly this Tiger is still...
  19. E

Those 12 year old players..

Ok hands up here those who seem to find a lot of immature children who says things like "******" "n00b" "**** you" because you did the unthinkable in their eyes and killed them. For example today I was playing Soviet anti-tanker and was confronted by a German and so since I'm not equiped to...
  20. E

Horses

I think the scout class need horses so they can travel faster around the map instead of foot when no APCs are avilable as I believe they used a lot of horses in the Eastern front.