• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

(SOLVED) - Dedicated server timeout

Evening, I wanted to do a follow up regarding this issue. And yes, it was regarding a DNS query the server does at the end of game. What I believe to be a query to tripwire, to indicate XP gains, requires DNS access to query back to the tripwire servers. Being that ALL of my VLAN traffic was...
  2. S

Thank you for the input and reply back. To cut to the bottom of your comment, there is indeed a network culprit involved. The issue only came to be when I swapped network equipment and began setting up ACLs. This issue wasn't present previously when I was running PFSense and a cisco switch. I...
  3. S

Thank you for replying. Please see this youtube link for a couple of instances: Here is the time related log info regarding my session during my timeout on the client side: [0512.25] Log: REFRESHING GAME CONTENT [0512.25] ScriptLog: NotifyAllowSeasonalSkins: AllowSeasonalSkins: True...
  4. S

some more insight: I can join other servers and not have this problem
  5. S

Found a recent log of the connection drop. I can find a bit more info: [50689.91] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Inv' KFPawn_Human KF-PRISON.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.KFPawn_Human_47 Function Engine.Pawn:TossInventory:00D4 [50689.91] ScriptLog: Script call stack: Function...
  6. S

Morning everyone, I've got a weird issue i'm hoping the community can at least help pointme in the right direction I got some new network equipment and am trying to get my KF2 dedicated server working properly From what I can gather, the only issue is when I am in the game: I will join my...
  7. S

PC RESOLVED - Local game install missing Christmas Crackdown update

Figured it out: If anyone is running a Pi-Hole on their network make sure to whitelist: analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
  8. S

Killing Floor 2 Christmas Crackdown is Live!

I've tried validating my Killing Floor 2 twice in steam, and reinstalling twice. I am unable to see the Christmas Crackdown update. I'm still stuck on the Halloween update. EDIT: I've been able to resolve this issue. If anyone is running a pi-hole on their network, make sure to whitelist...
  9. S

PC RESOLVED - Local game install missing Christmas Crackdown update

Hey all, Updated my KF2 game recently for the Christmas Crackdown event and for some reason, I'm still stuck on the Halloween update (Infernal Insurrection?). I've tried to validate my game files through Steam and also have performed a full reinstall. Unfortunately I still have the Halloween...
  10. S

Server Opening UDP ports on PFSense

Hey all, So I've been going a little bonkers lately about setting up my Killing Floor 2 dedicated server behind a PFSense firewall. As far as from what I can tell, all of my NATs/Rules are set up, but for the life of me, there are a couple of things that are happening that I cannot explain and...
  11. S

Killing Floor 2 Update 1006

My web server is not working since the 1006 update.
  12. S

PC [bug report] dedicated server issue

Hello all, I have come across an issue with dedicated servers. If anyone were to attempt to look through log info, as the game is running, the server will become "unresponsive" to the players and will almost time out from being connected. I have first hand experienced this. If I am not being...
  13. S

Server Update 1006

I am having a similar issue. I even tried to reinstall the dedicated server client and I can't even download the whole thing, it only downloads part of the system. Maybe 2 MB worth?
  14. S

Server Issues updating to 1006

Hey all, As the title states, having an issue updating the dedicated server through SteamCMD. I have a custom install location of 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\KF2Server I follow the commands as follow in SteamCM - 1. Log in 2. force_install_dir c:\KF2Server\ 3...