• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Should the sway be like this?

I think we all agree that RO1's sway was just over the top, but there seem to be very little repercussions to not resight your weapon / rest for a moment after holding your weapon up for 15 minutes. There is sway, yes, and it is worse when you're out of breath, yes, but it is not much. For...
  2. I

[Tuning] Enemies don't make noise

Gah, I do that all the time. I keep thinking there's someone around me, while it's just me making sounds. Thanks for that explanation, Darkhunt3r. This explains quite a bit. If you're right, it's pretty terrible that it doesn't use my soundcard (properly). :/
  3. I

[Error] Removal of ammo when visiting ammo boxes

It seems to "attempt" to reset your ammunition. If you spawn with 7 mags, it will reset to 7 mags, even if you have more than that. Ideally, it should only resupply ammunition that is below 100%. Of course, the tricky part is getting it to resupply any of your ammunition at the moment. Oh...
  4. I

[Tuning] PPsh choppy firing

I have in fact noticed this too.. It freezes at the end of a fired burst.
  5. I

MKB42 sound bug

Yep. I think it patch notes it mentioned that this bug had been fixed? Just like the no-sound bug when changing maps.. Which supposedly had been fixed twice now.
  6. I

[Tuning] Enemies don't make noise

I notice this (the lack of it) as well and it really bothers me. If I actually heard enemy footsteps I would have quite a few less deaths. 128 channels, ASUS Xonar D1.
  7. I

Is Spawn Artillery...

Meh, the artillery is now merely right outside the building .. and if the axis wants to, they'll have two Panzer 4s just west of the Water Refinery shooting HE shells right into the spawn. The T34s cant flank them because of spawn protection. GG. Red October factory has got unprotected spawn...
  8. I

Point blank range 3 shots to the chest no kill

So... bDisablePeripheralActionIndicators=False.. Doesn't that means that they are enabled? How does setting disable to true enable them?! .. Oh well, only one way to find out. I'm gonna raise my eyebrow if it does work.
  9. I

Point blank range 3 shots to the chest no kill

You seem to ignore the MP40 blasting away at him as well. Two to three times in the legs and twice in the arm would drop you or at the very least put you in the "bleeding out" animation.. None of which happened.
  10. I

Sharing same ammunition with weapons

I guess that is Tripwire's way to streamline / make the game more mainstream by removing the separate ammo present in RO1. It could be quite finnicky to pick up a weapon and a separate ammo pouch .. But I preferred it.
  11. I

That's not what I'm saying here. You see the Mosin is being loaded by the same stripper clips the SVT-40 rifleman uses to fill his partially empty SVT-40 mags. He clearly has them. At the very least an elite rifleman could pick up the ammo from a normal, mosin, rifleman. I'm not talking about...
  12. I

No fire bug still not fixed

I only seem to get it when coming out of a sprint and putting my sights up right afterwards. I think.
  13. I

The lack of "hells yeah!" is disturbing :(
  14. I

Where is your singleplayer campaign progress stored?

I'm in the same boat. I got the achievements for completing the full campaign, but I can't get the rest. I had already completed both campaigns (apart from the last mission on the soviet side) before the reset. I tried doing the first german chapter again and got no achievements.
  15. I

Resupplying AT rifle rounds

Yeah, it's troublesome to reload AT rifle rounds .. Not to mention you only have like 20 rounds to begin with. The PPSh-41 (stick mags) are difficult to resupply as well.
  16. I

How to put off scope from MKB42?

I sporadically use the MKB (I use the G41 more often) .. So I may have had enough kills in total to get it up to level 3. Maybe 4. Because the stats are broken, I'm level 50 with the MKB. The scope is just awful and if you switch to ironsights you can't see anything because there's a massive...
  17. I

Accuracy needs to be reduced on ALL the weapons ingame

The problem doesn't lie with accuracy. It lies with sway. In RO1, if you held your rifle up for more than 2 seconds, you'd start to sway all over the place. Having less stamina meant more sway. Coming out of a sprint, immediately sighting meant you'd be all over the place. Sighting from...
  18. I

Getting People To Obey The SL

Please don't kid yourself. It's an awful idea, and it's not going to happen. Join a clan.
  19. I

Getting People To Obey The SL

So you're basically forcing people to play the game a certain way? If they want to sit back and pixelsnipe, let them. You need a few riflemen on the flanks to pick off enemies, and sometimes I just want a relaxing game of RO where I rest my weapon and shoot a few dudes. The round afterwards...
  20. I

I picked up a Kar98k Scoped once, and started shooting away with it. Eventually it ran out of ammo. I realized I still had my original Kar98k, but that one still had full ammo. The ammo isn't shared. Picking up a weapon only adds ammo for that very same weapon. In RO1 the ammo was a separate...