• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

KF3 Wishlist

Pinging enemies would be great. Communication in all KFs is always a problem with randoms online, and even with pings it'd still require skill to know who's supposed to handle what when big zeds are around. Some people gotta know to ignore it and clear the trash, everyone needs to know how the...
  2. X

Im a BIG fan of KF, and this my Ideas & Suggestions.

I definitely think a class based around Pistols is a great idea. I think the main problem with it is just that it's so much faster than the other perks on top of getting heavy movement slows, and I never cared too much for the 'Rack em up' perk skill as it just felt too good when it comes to...
  3. X

E.D.A.R. replacement

So I'm seeing a ton of people mentioning they want the E.D.A.R. removed in KF3. I actually personally like how they not only have a more unique weakpoint in their chest, but also the aspect that they reward you with some crowd control by killing them. I'm not sure what exactly each person...
  4. X

Killing Floor 3 - Announcement Trailer

Wow you really outdid yourselves on the FP design. Love how he's back to towering above you rather than the more chonky KF2 design. I think my top list of wants in KF3 would have to be Class Specific Abilities (i.e. short duration cloaking for Sharpshooter, Smoke grenade cloud that makes zeds...
  5. X

A bunch of Design changes I'd make to improve the game ~ For KF2 (or KF3?)

Ideally if a different game mode relies on different kinds of maps, they would use a different file type. For the game mode I suggested, I'd think it'd just be 2+ maps in one file that get loaded when all players reach the checkpoint. This would improve performance a lot more compared to...
  6. X

A bunch of Design changes I'd make to improve the game ~ For KF2 (or KF3?)

I started playing in KF1, but I've easily racked up more than triple the hours in KF2. I usually play either Suicidal or HoE. I also love game design and have a strong understanding on how a lot of aspects of programming in games works, so I try not to suggest things that are totally...
  7. X

What We Are Up To - Something Fresh From The Labs

Woah sweet. Hope these are good enough to use full time. I love me some fancy future guns, but a lot of them are not strong enough to use beyond the novelty. GL Balancing them cause they look amazing.
  8. X

WWAUT - Nick's Plan

Slow down there St Nick! It's not even Halloween yet! A christmas Ham or turkey would make a great zed skin though... maybe a crawler...
  9. X

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

It's gunna be a red christmas this year :D
  10. X

Killing Floor 2 Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta 2 - Build 1070

Oh yeah, the all Husks and DAR wave on Endless imo is harder than all Scrakes in many situations (depends on how cramped the map is) so that one should be kept past 20. No need for the others like All Clots though...
  11. X

Killing Floor 2 Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta 2 - Build 1070

Lol it's nice to see no more Slasher wave past 20. I'd be down with even harder special waves if we had a warning at trader time. Usually in Endless, even on Sui and HoE, I end up with a ton of extra dosh, so having to change perks to better handle a special wave would put that money to good use...
  12. X

Thoughts on new content in Beta 1069 (Halloween Update)

The recharge grenade idea is very cool. If it recharges slow like you said, I think it'd be balanced. Most waves don't last very long so if the average wave lasts say 5 minutes, you could make recharge such that you get 4 nades in that 5 minutes (so 75 seconds per 20%; although it wouldn't fill...
  13. X

Thoughts on new content in Beta 1069 (Halloween Update)

Visually, most of Halloween skins look great. The only gameplay related issue I have is the DAR's little nub, left when you bust their head but don't actually fully destroy it, is like non-existant. As for balance on the new guns: HMTech-501: A bigger supply of medic grenades is very strong...
  14. X

WWAUT - Matching Costumes

Mummy Gorefast in A and B both look very good, maybe they could just be gorefast and gorefiend because they're both great. I like A better on Husk. Design A looks like a combination of a knight and an old potbelly stove with the fire visible through his chest, which is very cool. If he had...
  15. X

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

Those are some great lookin guns! Keep up the awesome work TW :) A few ideas to throw into the hat for Halloween Zeds: Trick-or-Treater Cyst Bed-sheet Ghost Cyst A skeleton Gorefast or just any skeleton (skeletons are just cool) Witch Siren Spider Crawler Werewolf Slasher Vampire Clot...
  16. X

WWAUT - Spooky Tidings And One Last Chance

Summerween already? I hope the FN FAL fits a niche that isn't already filled in the game. I think it'd go nicely as a nice Sharpshooter / Commando dual perk weapon :)
  17. X

Why is the patriarch so stupidly weak?

Yeah on teams of more than like 2 people, he just gets instantly obliterated. He just runs into everyone, focuses nobody, then his HP is low really quickly so he just tries to run and dies. He has good moves, it's just he pretty much never gets past phase 1 so he never gets a chance to use them.
  18. X

Wat, no he definitely used to be challenging. I haven't seen Patriarch get a chance to heal since I started playing KF2 regularly again, and I've put at least 50 hours in, and it's not like I'm playing Hard or Normal. Han's was changed to be easier as well, but he's still formidable cause...
  19. X

I remember in the Early Access Patriarch seemed completely fine, if not a tiny bit too strong, but now whenever my friends and I play and the patriarch comes up as the Boss, it feels like this He just gets absolutely obliterated and literally never even gets a chance to do any damage or heal...