• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Server HELP! My server keeps changing the map

The server will not stop changing the map, it is changing to the same map over and over again and I don't know what is wrong with it. Here is the log file Log: Log file open, Sun Apr 24 01:20:30 2016 Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Version: 3339 (128.29) Init: RO_VERSION: 1094 Init...
  2. T

Code Creating an explosion?

I am making a welding gun, the primary fire shoots like ak12 and the secondary fires a welding armor grenade, for now I have managed to make it work but there is a small problem. I want the welding grenade from the alt fire to blow up instantly when hits a wall, a player or anything else. The...
  3. T

KF Weapon makes the server crash

I made a weapon and insertetd the sounds in the animations file, these sounds seem to make problems, how do I delete them from inside the animation file? These sounds make the server crash when the weapon is summoned How do I edit this ukx file? I cannot export from it the animations, the...
  4. T

KF How do I attach the textures to a weapon?

Hello, I was wondering what is wrong with my weapon G36, the code is RIGHT and the textures do not show up in first person but they should, they do show up in trader, on the ground and in 3rd person, but not in 1rst person, can anyone tell me why? :( I think the problem is with the texture and...
  5. T

Server Doesn't Start? Help?

Hello everyone ;P My server doesn't seem to start, it gives me errors and I don't know how to get rid of them. Here is the code when I launch KF_ServerLauncher.BAT ucc server...
  6. T

Code Editing the Holy Hand Grenade?

Hi there! :) I'm trying to compile a weapon but it does not work, it gives me this error: Can't find file 'Hallelujah.WAV' for import Can't find file 'UnholyBlowup.WAV' for import I have this hierarchy: ...Killing Floor/System/HolyHandGrenade/Classes ...Killing...
  7. T

Code Server Perks V7 Source editing? Help?

I decided to make a server for myself and I want to change some stuff. For example> want the medic to run 90% Faster, the berseker to run 50% faster. I tried editing server perks v7 source code but I don't understand a lot... can someone help me please?:confused: Just write as a comment next to...