• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

fiends ,can anybody up a mutator which perks could up to 254

Actually no. The fix is simple. Go to SRVeterancyTypes.uc, and make sure the functions I give you match yours from your file. Then save and compile, and ta daa, no more perk limits. // Written by .:..: (2009) // Base class of all server veterancy types class SRVeterancyTypes extends...
  2. T

fiends ,can anybody up a mutator which perks could up to 254

Actually no, the fix is pretty simple. Make sure the functions I give you in this code are the same as your functions in SRVeterancyTypes.uc class SRVeterancyTypes extends KFVeterancyTypes abstract; var() localized string CustomLevelInfo; var() localized array<string> SRLevelEffects; //...
  3. T

Code Is it possible to execute compiled .uc script without running the game?

No, you must compile and test it in the game. That's the only way I know since I started editing, which was like, 4 years ago.
  4. T

Code Converting M134 from Hitscan to Projectile Weapon

If you posted the code, we might have helped you. Give us some inside to what's going on.
  5. T

Code HUD / KF2 Interface?

Well, this looks cool. Which server were you playing on?
  6. T

Code Please

You have an open function somewhere, make sure all functions, if conditions are closed with curly brackets.
  7. T

Code sos sos sos

X is a number, any number. For example, look at this code: class SRVetDemolitions extends SRVeterancyTypes abstract; static function int GetPerkProgressInt( ClientPerkRepLink StatOther, out int FinalInt, byte CurLevel, byte ReqNum ) { switch( CurLevel ) { case 0...
  8. T

Code sos sos sos

This is because Server Perks supports up to 200 Millions of damage, when you earn more than that, it starts making problems. To fix that you will have to edit ServerPerksP.u. You can fix that by doing this: Find the function static function int GetPerkProgressInt( ClientPerkRepLink StatOther...
  9. T

Server KF Crash on Map Change

This has happened to me many times before. The problem is that some of your .U files do not match the .UZ2 files for them. Let me give you an example: If I have a map KF-Map.rom and I make a .UZ2 file for it, then I update the .ROM file but not the .UZ2 for it then it will give you an error and...
  10. T

Server HELP! My server keeps changing the map

The server will not stop changing the map, it is changing to the same map over and over again and I don't know what is wrong with it. Here is the log file Log: Log file open, Sun Apr 24 01:20:30 2016 Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Version: 3339 (128.29) Init: RO_VERSION: 1094 Init...
  11. T

Code My code not compiling

Try to replace = with ==, usually that solves the issue.
  12. T

Code Creating an explosion?

I forgot to mention another thing, I want it to explode every time, for example, the M79 grenade projectile will not explode if you are close to it, I want my projectile to explode every time I shoot it:p
  13. T

Code Creating an explosion?

I am making a welding gun, the primary fire shoots like ak12 and the secondary fires a welding armor grenade, for now I have managed to make it work but there is a small problem. I want the welding grenade from the alt fire to blow up instantly when hits a wall, a player or anything else. The...
  14. T

KF Weapon makes the server crash

I made a weapon and insertetd the sounds in the animations file, these sounds seem to make problems, how do I delete them from inside the animation file? These sounds make the server crash when the weapon is summoned How do I edit this ukx file? I cannot export from it the animations, the...
  15. T

Code Removing Smoke Trail - Help Needed

I was having the exact same issue here! You can remove the smoke adding this simple function to your projectile: //This function removes the annoying smoke :) simulated function PostBeginPlay() { BCInverse = 1 / BallisticCoefficient; if ( Level.NetMode != NM_DedicatedServer) {...
  16. T

KF How do I attach the textures to a weapon?

The type is Combiner it's like this Skins(0)=combiner'g36_T.mg36_cmb' and still doesn't work :( I have forgotten to mention that the compiler gave me errors for SetPhysics and I deleted this from the code, maybe this is why the texture in 1rst person doesn't show up.
  17. T

KF How do I attach the textures to a weapon?

Hello, I was wondering what is wrong with my weapon G36, the code is RIGHT and the textures do not show up in first person but they should, they do show up in trader, on the ground and in 3rd person, but not in 1rst person, can anyone tell me why? :( I think the problem is with the texture and...
  18. T

KF i want to run dedicated server

Move UCC.EXE to your system folder and you're DONE! :P
  19. T

Server Doesn't Start? Help?

Hello everyone ;P My server doesn't seem to start, it gives me errors and I don't know how to get rid of them. Here is the code when I launch KF_ServerLauncher.BAT ucc server...
  20. T

Code Server Perks V7 Source editing? Help?

1. I asked Marco if I can edit it, he allowed me to do so. 2. I won't claim it's my own because I appreciate his work done on the project.