• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Server How to run 2 servers in the same machine?

I can run both of them, they have already different ports (7778 and 7779) on .ini and I can perfectly access them on WebAdmin. But only the first appears on Server Lists on the game. PS.: Host (that I'm trying to list servers) and Server are in different location (different IPs/LAN, etc) What...
  2. R

How to run 2 servers in the same machine?

I can run both of them, they have already different ports (7778 and 7779) on .ini and I can perfectly access them on WebAdmin. But only the first appears on Server Lists on the game. PS.: Host (that I'm trying to list servers) and Server are in different location (different IPs/LAN, etc) What...
  3. R

Go on Tripwire and don't listen these children

There's a lot of people that are mad about the last updates. This is how the society works since community have more voice than they should. Just don't listen. Exactly just like a children that don't have what they want, they will NEVER stop to cry. NEVER. But is even worst when they leave the...
  4. R

Server Webadmin stop from work after update 1015

How to solve this??? It's been a pain in the ***. I remeber that was REALLY HARD put webadmin to work since there's absolutely no oficial tutorial for this. Tripwire, almost nothing on KF2 Server Wiki works. Please put in the garbage these ****ty tutorials!!!!! Help me guys, servers are all full!
  5. R

Server How to kick???

After logged on server with admin account (adminlogin password) the kick commandline doesn't work at all. There's a vote kick or something?
  6. R

Animations in game

I think everyone is loving the absolutely incredible animations on Killing Floor 2. And i'm too! Very detailed, really amazing! Sadly I don't know if you guys noticed that, but some animations can't be cut. For example a Gorefast. When they try to hit you, especially on jump animation, you...
  7. R

Server How to send admin repeated messages?

I want to create a brazilian server to help new players to up perks and learn how to play KF. Is there a way to configure any file to send repeated messages?
  8. R

KF Bad performance on HoE

I have KF since the launch, but only for now i'm playing it for serious with my friends. Now all o us have perks lv5 or 6 and we play almost ever on HoE. But for our surprise, the performance is very bad if it compared with Hard difficulty. A lot of FPS drops, specially when you look for a...