• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Beta Release [Mutator] Brutus ServerAds ServerActor

Is it possible to change de color to yellow? Blue is not bad, but maps like outpast are terrible to read. And thank you! It's a very good tool!
  2. R

Server How to run 2 servers in the same machine?

I can run both of them, they have already different ports (7778 and 7779) on .ini and I can perfectly access them on WebAdmin. But only the first appears on Server Lists on the game. PS.: Host (that I'm trying to list servers) and Server are in different location (different IPs/LAN, etc) What...
  3. R

How to run 2 servers in the same machine?

I can run both of them, they have already different ports (7778 and 7779) on .ini and I can perfectly access them on WebAdmin. But only the first appears on Server Lists on the game. PS.: Host (that I'm trying to list servers) and Server are in different location (different IPs/LAN, etc) What...
  4. R

Early beta feedback

After the last update, playing as Commando, I just wait to have money to buy a Kalash on wave 3 since both tier 1 weapons have damage=25 (BP and AR15). Before BP was always the option on Wave 2, because it was dam=30 against dam=20 of AR15. Double barrel is not that bad, I agree. But the bullet...
  5. R

Tripwire, do you ever play long games?

Well, maybe i'm a really bad player, but knife and 9mm on HoE are almost useless on HoE after wave 1 to me. And I never see people using this because the INSANELY HUGE AND OVERLY OVERPOWERED zed speed makes them really weak. On KF1 knife and 9mm was a good tip to save money. But I don't think...
  6. R

Early beta feedback

Didn't know that, thanks man! Well, that's makes things more fair! A lot more. No problem m8! Anyway, you have played KF1? Because KF2 takes most of things that makes KF1 enjoyable and put it out from KF2. The randomicity of zeds makes things so much undpredictable that sometimes there's...
  7. R

The crawler poison cloud should NOT damage zeds

You have to be kidding us, m8... Play on HoE and you will have at least 4 albino exploding on your face every wave. The damage on zeds is almost zero.... Anyway, I think the bloat liquid makes damage on zeds since KF1 too.
  8. R

Early beta feedback

Tripwire guys: "Let's make the game more unfair, more frustrating, more unpleasant and more random for everyone!!!!!!!" Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good things (new skill table is AWESOME and more balanced, nerfed sc, Swat is really nice implement and much more), but the bads are...
  9. R

Tripwire, do you ever play long games?

I think the OP is right since hordes are random right know. I don't know if they will insist in this stupidity, but if they insist, we need a increasement on money earned. Scrake on wave 3? FP on wave 4? It's happening and know we need to be prepared. Here some tips that I use for saving money...
  10. R

Go on Tripwire and don't listen these children

There's a lot of people that are mad about the last updates. This is how the society works since community have more voice than they should. Just don't listen. Exactly just like a children that don't have what they want, they will NEVER stop to cry. NEVER. But is even worst when they leave the...
  11. R

Does KF2 take a while to launch for you?

This. Just awful because I open my server and have to wait MINUTES to enter and my server sometimes is already full.
  12. R

Will the zerk be reworked and rebalanced so that it is fun and capable again?

You guys looks like children. If things isn't exactly how you want, you don't stop to cry. Grow up!!!!! I don't think KF2 perfect and don't want they put every thing that I like in the game. Be mature!!!!!!!! Bunch of pathetic children this community.
  13. R

What does tripwire want to take away our fun?

You guys looks like children. If things isn't exactly how you want, you don't stop crying. Grow up! I don't think KF2 perfect and don't want they put every thing that I like in the game. Be mature!!!!!!!! Bunch of pathetic children this community.
  14. R

Does KF2 take a while to launch for you?

Not only for me, but for every player that I ever met in the game or friends. I have 8GB RAM machine with a videocard that have 4GB. Honestly I don't understand what is wrong with Tripwire guys since the very firsts updates this problem have appears and until now there's no fix.
  15. R

Sharpshooter is underwhelming

1- I think this is not a bad thing. KF is all about teamplayer, so zeds that have great body resistance are a problem to alone sharpshooter, but isn't for other perks. Besides this, I think that melee attack could improved to put unheaded zeds on the floor with only one hit. Would be a great...
  16. R

New resistance system

I think resistence system is a good addition to the game, but of course, they need to improve this. For now is a little pain in the ***, but I really think this is a good thing if we look to the future. This! I think the OP have some points here, he's not wrong. But this is the first attempt...
  17. R

It's just not very fun right now (1035)

Have to disagree. Pumping action is gargabe since the first updates of the game last years. Nothing changes. Still gargabe, but on second wave we can change to double barrel. So it's nothing new. And yes, I would like to see a better pumping action. Firebug = forfun. I think now it's perfect...
  18. R

"Dynamic" difficulty system

Looks like L4D, really pathetic. As a KF player I have to say, HoE on KF2 is not hard, its just bad. Really bad. Absolutely unbalaced with pace of the game.
  19. R

Server Server Gets Players, But Not Showing In Browser

It's a nightmare!!!!!! Tripwire should be very shamed with these. It's not the first time, probably will not be the last!!! Same problem here. Some people are seeing my server, others don't. It's frustating!!!! They can't even log with ip and port address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't...
  20. R

Server Server don't show in the list

KF2 it's a pathetic NIGHTMARE! Always a problem! Always! After some updates theres always a pathetic problem! Same here. Now some people are finding my server and others don't. It's pathetic how Tripware are really bad to make it work. Never work like it should!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!