• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Max fps configs around?

Basically, I have a dire PC (A64 3000+ // nVidia 6200 :@ // 1gb RAM) so I was wondering if RO:O supports autoexes that i could run to strip _everything_ unnecessary away to increase my fps as I get around 30 fps with minimum settings (vsync off), which really in't all that good if I want to hit...
  2. E

I got my ass kicked...by myself

It's reassuring to know that stupidity on the internet is alive and well.
  3. E

Squad [Ra] Redarmi requires sniper !!!

Not every sniper used a scope ^^ Nice ad.
  4. E

Pink Floyd reunion very likely

Yeah would be amazing if they did a reunion..tho I wouldn't be able to afford something like $1000 :< Maybe something like 100 ;]
  5. E

ww1 and ww2 fps games/mods

Looks snazzy
  6. E

May I have Your Attention Please!

The catholic church itself has stated that the World wasn't created in 6 days.
  7. E

May I have Your Attention Please!

1.) 18 2.) Ev. Lutheran (spelling/language?) 3.) Family 4.) Do you follow the guidelines? (Not very well :S) 5.) Yes 6.) Yes 7.) Rarely 8.) Because its a kinda tradition. 9.) Yes. 10.) It's a good way to get things off your chest. 11.) Not rly if she's hawt ;) (Yes to a...
  8. E

Gone

Good luck!
  9. E

Anti Video Game Propaganda

These misguided and ignorant people make me sad :'<
  10. E

Alternatives to cigarettes?

even if you don't inhale it can still damage your mouth and throat. Nicotine is also harmful in the long term..just don't smoke ;) Damn I'm feeling like a health nerd now :D
  11. E

Who said white boyz cant jump?

Well, atleast he got something through the hoop -_-
  12. E

Lordi in Helsinki

Yeah I was there for the Karaoke :D I left early to another celebration tho, so I missed out on all the cool stuff :S
  13. E

Eurovision

LoL Carola is apparently scared of Lordi :D Anyway, woooo I'm so happy ;)
  14. E

Eurovision

Those masks in the pic are the old versions btw. I think the new ones look a bit better. (Just pointing it out)
  15. E

Afrika Campaign Mod

Some really nice models, looking forward to this =) Btw I like what you have done with the site :)
  16. E

The question has been popped...

Must think of another word as congrats..uhh...well yeah can't think of one but I'm happy for ya SnotRocket =)
  17. E

Finnish "Winter War"/"Continuation War" mod

The Russians would need some new models too.
  18. E

Operation: MarketGarden

Sounds good, as long as there is new stuff it will keep people entertained. JUst make sure to use other nationalities, as mentioned earlier. I know it's almost cliche, but the US AB would still be interestin to see in RO. Also the British armor and Canadian+Polish troops would be sweet.
  19. E

Squad {Core-FIN} rekrytoi aktiivisia suomalaisia pelaajia!

lmao that made my day. So random.
  20. E

Invasion of Holland modification

I think it's a good idea for a mod, definately an interesting part of the conflict. You might have some trouble getting it up and running though. Anyway, best of luck Sarge! :)