• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Tanks are unrealistic...

... ... So you mean that BF2 is realistic?
  2. N

Command AI

more like Steel Beasts Pro more like Steel Beasts Pro I was thinking that RO could be more like Steel Beasts Pro.
  3. N

Command AI

What about to add AI players in multiplayer? I want the possibility to command AI players, and add AI players in online games, so you can command a tank, not just drive it. I also want the possibility to command other AI tanks/players, so you can attack in a line, and have some one to cover.
  4. N

The commanders cupola.

It is a great idea. But I think that the commander should have the possibility to act like the driver. Normal view like the game is. You lean forward to make better obsrevervation, like your idea.
  5. N

Machine guns with optics

No optics to MG No optics to MG No, no, no :eek: :eek: :eek: No optics to MG. /cheers
  6. N

handgranades and tanks

I’m a bit against that a grenade should have the possibility to damage a tank. I understand that it is possibly damage a tank with a hand grenade. The only possibility to damage a tank with a grenade is to be really lucky. You must be aware that a tank can take a direct hit from HE guns like...
  7. N

Single Player Mode Discussion (Merged Threads)

complete WW2 combat simulator complete WW2 combat simulator Why I want to see develop on single player mode: I see potential in RO to be a complete WW2 combat simulator, but I do believe that the game needs more development on the AI. It needs also to be improved on to give orders to the AI...
  8. N

Single Player Mode Discussion (Merged Threads)

singel player singel player Ok, you can train as single player. But I think that would be nice to have option to play campaing as single player... cheers/ niklas
  9. N

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

re-install steam re-install steam I did re-install steam, and it works fine. cheers/ niklas
  10. N

Steam LOGIN Problems - READ ME - Updated

My steam has stopped connecting to server. My steam has stopped connecting to server. My steam program has not been able to connect to steam server. [COLOR=white]It's really strange. One day you play RO and steam connects to server, next day steam doesn
  11. N

So why are high explosive satchel charges destroying tanks?

The Swedish army did make same test shooting with 155mm howitzer ammo on the old Centurion tank and on one APC (the Pbv-302). The damaged on the centurion was just antennas and the APC did overturn cheers/ niklas
  12. N

2 inch stick stopping a tank?

I think it is ridiculous that fences and some bushes can not be run over :mad: imagine that a 2 inch stick is stopping vehicle :confused:
  13. N

The Machine guns

shooting with MG shooting with MG There is lots of ideas how the machine gun sold act in the game. But how many of you have actually shooting with a machine gun? I have shooting with the FN-MAG 58 and the FN-Minimi. cheers/ BUS
  14. N

Close Combat Series

I have CC-First to Fight, and think it nice. It's a really great game to train infantry tactics. But since I'm a "tanker" I miss tank battles and anti tank missions. [COLOR=black]One other game which is a really
  15. N

Close Combat Series

Yeas the CC5 is a really great game, but I like CC3 more. However, I think that the Steel Panthers games are the best war game series which have been done. cheers/ BUS
  16. N

King Tiger/Ferdinand/Elefants/Panthers (Merged)

agree agree Totally agree. Panzer IV in a REAL LARGE used version, and fixing penetration/armour must be done.
  17. N

[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]Well I can agree with you that would be a bit
  18. N

Jagdtiger Jagdtiger There are lots of tanks and vehicles which should be nice to see in the game. Tanks like Pzkfw-IV G and H and Tank destroyers Jagdtiger, and the Russian SU-122, are tanks that I would like to see. Here comes some links to pages on more tanks/vehicles. German...
  19. N

I want to do this with my tank

Wow :D what an excellent idea attacking from above. Always attacking where the enemy least expect. I wonder what the tank crew feels like. Maybe Shaken, Not stirred.
  20. N

impenetrable woods

MMMmmm... sounds nice :)