• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Changes for Modders

hey, hey watch out to waht you say, im not freaking spamming i just need help, you need to relax and try not to be mean
  2. C

Changes for Modders

please man gelp us!! please man gelp us!! hey hi man, let me introduce myself, i'm uriel, and im from th us. im new into modding and coding, (im still learning)but my friend has more experience on this, he speaks your language, and we need your help, my friend host a dedicated server in...
  3. C

Looking for a programmer!

hey hi man, let me introduce myself, i'm uriel, and im from th us. im new into modding and coding, (im still learning)but my friend has more experience on this, and we need your help, my friend host a dedicated server in tunngle, but he needs a person who knows the coding process and a mapper...
  4. C

Looking for a team of people

hey hi man, let me introduce myself, i'm uriel, and im from th us. im new into modding and coding, (im still learning)but my friend has more experience on this, and we need your help, my friend host a dedicated server , but he needs a person who knows the coding process and a mapper also...
  5. C

New Mapper + Coder

hey hi, let me introduce my myself, im uriel and im new on modding and coding , my friend is ukranian, (he speaks your language)too and i was wondering if you can help us, he has a server and he needs a lot of help on modding , i know we dont deserve it, and you dont even know us, but please...
  6. C

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

hey, im new into this, of learning the unrealscript language, and i was wondering if you could help me, i mean not to teach me , but tell me how and where i can go to learn (in internet), hope you can reply to my message, i will be so thanksful. good day and thanks
  7. C

[Mutator] Music downloader

hi marco hope ur having a great day, they told me about your mut. , so my question is if i can use your mutator to change the default music in defaults maps (example bioticlab, west london so on so far) and make it work online, make the other players listen to the custom music, pliz marco if you...
  8. C

[Mutator] Music downloader

hi marco, hope you are ok , i was wondering if i can change da default music in maps like bioticlabs, westlondon the original ones that came with the game from the beginning with your mut, i mean make a host and and be able to make it work 100 %, hope you can answer me thanks for taking the time...
  9. C

Code help!!!!

hi guys, hope ur ok, i dunno from where to start so im gonna say that im barely new in this theme and im so excited,too, to learn uscript(create maps create new skins,encript etc......) my first project i wanna do with ur help guys is how to change default music in maps, for example...