• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Xbox 360 controller support ?

Just wondering if you guys would ever consider supporting the xbox 360 controller. I have a usb wired with additional cable that allows me to connect to my android and was bummed out when I wasnt able to use it for this game.
  2. C

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

sweet I love rainy type maps.
  3. C

Killing Floor 2 20% off on Green Man Gaming tomorrow

Nope. They always have discount vouchers for games. They usually email plenty of discounts on pre-orders. They had a 25 percent discount on GTA V before it was released.
  4. C

PSA: Get your mouse settings right

thanks for this. Turned off both mouse acceleration and smoothing and game feels way better now. :)
  5. C

Which settings are for Nvidia?

Incorrect. Check out this post. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1374588&postcount=114
  6. C

Thank you Tripwire Supporters!

Thanks for the beta key you gave me on twitter. The game ran so smooth on my system at max settings and now I know for sure I'm going to get the game on the 21st.
  7. C

Regarding possesion of beta copies in future.

Yep, I also saw a developer say this. He did however say they are hoping it will work that way. :D
  8. C

Mouse input

Yes, I always turn off mouse acceleration. Since I use a higher DPI mouse I have no need for it. :cool:
  9. C

Performance Benchmark Thread

ASUS STRIX GTX 970 3.5 gb vram i7 4790k 8gb ram 1080p Win7 - 64 bit I'm able to run the game max settings and get solid 62 fps with vsync on. There is some hiccups but that mostly happens when opening and closing the trader.
  10. C

For the Forum Faithful

faithful means more than a 1k posts ;)
  11. C

Performance Benchmark Thread

at 1080p ? I also have a GTX 970 8gb ram with a i7. I really want to max everything out and get a cool 60 FPS.
  12. C

KF 2 Beta Keys

Not sure how this forum works but some forums have it when you upload an image directly to the forum only forum members can see it. If thats possible you could put the keys into an image.
  13. C

KF 2 Beta Keys

not much luck there. The keys are gone within seconds. lol
  14. C

KF 2 Beta Keys

oh dang, i failed a few times on twitter. I hope i'm not close to being locked out.
  15. C

KF 2 Beta Keys

How long does steam lock you out ?
  16. C

KF 2 Beta Keys

oh nice, i was trying to get a key on twitter but those were going so fast i totally forgot about this forum. I wouldnt have gotten one here either way though. lol
  17. C

EA Date

Nice, good price too. Will be getting this over GTA V. This game will keep me satisfied for a long time until GTA goes on sale. :D
  18. C

Less blood on latest video?

Next time use the youtube feature that allows you to slow down the video.
  19. C

Just some observations...

oh my thats very good to see. Even if its not released to us yet might mean they are ready to roll out keys to guys like totalbiscuit. I'd be happy to watch some nice gameplay.
  20. C

Hardware Thread "How screwed am I?"

I'm expecting to play this game with everything maxed out at 1080p at a smooth 60 fps. CPU: i7 4790k at 4.0 Ghz GPU: asus strix gtx 970 RAM: 8GB