• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Request And Help of Model DJ Skully

Aww, it still has a "Skully" written on it's back instead of "Scully"
  2. T

EULA Griefing Ban: How to report player?

They will add vote kicking in the next update. Hold tight till that comes
  3. T

So, what are the electric weapons?

I think the Caulk'N Burn resembles the Electric Weapons category. Mayhbe it deals Electric damage as well as Fire damage?
  4. T

Is there a way to turn the leveling up off?

I wanty to practice in a testmap but i don't want to level up because i will be killing a lot of incapacated elites zeds and i don't want to level up because of that.
  5. T

Easter Eggs?

Interesting. I haven't noticed the things you have listed. Are there more?
  6. T

Easter Eggs?

I haven't noticed any of them except for the Tripwire logo in Varmint and the Patriarch display in BioticsLabs.
  7. T

"Why Even Try?" A demonstration of the berserker perks weakness.

Well, the whole Berserker concept has been changed in the second game. In the first game it was a tanky-melee-bruiser but now he is using makeshift weapons and not melee weapons only. There is a perk that has the icon of a dragon and Katana belongs to him and this might hint that the Dragon perk...
  8. T

Why does the Scrake look angrier?

But he did lacked the genitals in the first game as well, yes? That can't be the reason.
  9. T

Why does the Scrake look angrier?

I mean they gave him trousers! Why isn't he happy?
  10. T

New boss leaked images!!!!

Floors... Our greatest enemy is back!
  11. T

Maps along timeline and possible KFO story mode?

All my yes to this
  12. T

so, ive been playing custom maps that get really pitch black and...

Medics will help you greatly with that. All ofhteir weapons have flashlight.
  13. T

How can i stop zeds from spawning in solo?

I am trying to see how dark can i make Biotics Lab look like butfor that to happen i need the zeds stop spawning. Can anyone tell me a command to do it?(Like the one in the Munk's video showing how to play Berserker efficently)
  14. T

Leaders = genocide of own kind?

"Save me, my children! Daddy needs you." "My children are returning... It makes me so proud." "Come! Come my children! Don't let your Daddy die." Pretty sure he still sees them as his children.
  15. T

Poll: KF1 Characters for KF2

Shadow Ferret?! SHADOW FERRET!!! Shadow Ferret?! SHADOW FERRET!!! I vote for Shadow Ferret. My favourite character in the game :)
  16. T

How can i get a key to the beta now?

I heard people getting beta keys from now, where can i get any?
  17. T

Do you think firebug's knife will ignite zeds?

Shishkebab? Is taht the name of the flaming weapon? Because Shishkebab is a food!
  18. T

Voice Actors so far

Bad accents are the best accents !:)