• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

Who does not? But my guess is that you are looking for reliable beta testers. In that case, I think it would be nice to know how often and at which times the beta tests are taking place. In the other case... I just filled out my application to become an unreliable beta tester ;)
  2. B

Native Linux RO, just like the old days

I would be really happy, if i had the oppotunity to play RO:O with Linux or MacOS. And I hoped if TWI had good sales, they would have the influrence on Valve to release a steam client for linux, because there were not much technical barriers I could think of (one the other hand, who knows what...
  3. B

Over 10 new maps and increased player limits for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Great to hear that things pay off :) Back in the Mod days I would never have believed that the growing community can push this game so far. I'm really exited how the evolution of TWI continues.
  4. B

RO movies

Definately one of the best in my opinion. Great direction, no hud and something like a plot. If you're going to do more: do not use the isometric views (from above). they don't look realistic, because no one would record a battle flying 10 meters above the ground. I guess I can show this one...
  5. B

Dear Devs..

I thought a good dedication of my first post is to say a "thank you TW" for this great game. I played the mod since fall 2004 and switched to the full game shortly after the release. I absolutely like the improved game experience you added to Ostfront