• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zim-KF

Final Map Kfo-peak (haloween map)

We have some real problem now. After the first shop and to the end of game KF still think this is the shop time, and because of integrated AntiBlocker mutator players can walk through each other AND through zombies. This creates problems with gameplay, like you can cheat by running away through...
  2. Zim-KF

Server Problem with update

Hi guys from 2015! And we still use this hack sometimes! Thank you Marco for this. But I have a question to coders. We have some old Story Mission maps which was not fixed for new KFO mode and/or for new zombies (after arrival of <ZombieClass>_STANDARD, <ZombieClass>_CIRCUS...
  3. Zim-KF

[Mutator] CustomSpawnFix

King Sumo No I don't have exotic mutators (few white only) and without mutators the situation is the same, so I guess it's implemented in the map itself. Unfortunately I'm not so good in modding and can't make such mutator to fix it yet... Or patch this map (I even don't have the sources of...
  4. Zim-KF

[Mutator] CustomSpawnFix

Played on KF-TheHiveV2FC today with latest version of CustomSpawnFix and the server just crashed on Patriarch spawn :( Crash log: Same thing happened on another servers with this mut and KF-TheHiveV2FC. Could you fix this pls? Or anyone... P.S. KF-TheHiveV2FC map mirror (if you encounter a...