• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mistincat

Framerate?

Hi, Apologies if this has been stated already, but could you please provide information regarding the target framerate for the base consoles and the enhanced consoles? Are we looking at 60fps all around or 30fps on base models and 60fps on the enhanced models? Or is it targeting 30fps on all...
  2. mistincat

Is this going to be Epic store exclusive?

If it is, then i'll pass which would be a real shame as this looks fun.
  3. mistincat

Will performance be improved?

Will we be getting a more consistent 60fps experience for the final release?
  4. mistincat

Digital Foundry Analysis

So after watching the analysis! Things aren't looking too good for PS4 players. Any chance of hitting that golden 60fps before launch? I would have been cool with a drop in resolution to say 900p ala Star Wars: Battlefront in order to achieve that consistent refresh. As it stands, it's all over...
  5. mistincat

Please fix the audio inconsistencies

Hi, there is still a lot of inconsistency with regards to weapon audio, in particular during reloads. Some weapons such as the 9mm sound great, are well mixed and need no work, others such as the revolvers, MP7 are barely audible and make the weapon looked bugged to be honest, especially when...
  6. mistincat

PC and PS4 in the same state of development?

Hey, I was wondering if the PC and PS4 versions of the game are at an even place in terms of development? When the game goes gold for PC will it also be the case for the PS4 version? Or will it be PC first with the PS4 version to follow later?
  7. mistincat

Chunk and his signature move!

As a huge fan of the Goonies, and who isn't? Can you guys please incorporate Chunk into the game, along with his signature move, the Truffle Shuffle? :D Oh and also sharks please..
  8. mistincat

Audio Volume Consistency

Hi, So I got to play a little of the game and one thing stands out for me. The volume of weapon manipulation audio is not consistent. For example the AR and Bullpup weapons sound great when reloading, other weapons however are barely audible. This is most noticeable with the pistols, they...
  9. mistincat

KF2 Digital Only?

So there has been quite a bit of speculation regarding this recently, can a Dev possibly clarify the situation if they are able? Will KF2 be digital only or can we expect retail copies too? :)
  10. mistincat

Console resolution and framerate

So with the news that Battlefield Hardline couldn't hit the 1080p/60fps on any console. 720/60 on Xbone 900/60 on PS4 It makes me wonder what the guys at TWI have been able to achieve. I know the target was 1080/60 but that's a pretty lofty goal! If TWI have managed it, how is it that other...
  11. mistincat

KF: Calamity GDC 2015

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxDVgYN4TC4 What do you guys think?
  12. mistincat

Could a game like KF2 make GOTY?

Game of the year! It always seems to be AAA titles with huge budgets and Hollywood actors doing voice work..etc that make GOTY.. Could a game like KF2 make it? Sometimes I feel like the recognition just isn't there that smaller and indie studios deserve for their hard work.
  13. mistincat

TWI attending PAX East?

Anyone know if the guys are attending this weekend? If so it could be where they showcase the next video..:)
  14. mistincat

Weapon Movement?

Hey, Will the weapon models have any movement this time? In KF when you move forward the weapon would sway from side to side, but if you stood still and just looked around the weapon would stay firmly fixed in one place and it looked kind of weird. Will the weapons move around more...
  15. mistincat

R.I.P Leonard Nimoy

A great loss, may he rest in peace. Thanks for the memories. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31662024
  16. mistincat

Payda 2: Crimewave Edition coming in June

To whomever it may interest, Payday 2: Crimewave edition is hitting in June! Sounds like a good deal with all the DLC so far added into the box. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/02/26/payday-2-crimewave-edition-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one-in-june
  17. mistincat

DS4 Touchpad Functions

I wonder how TWI will incorporate the Duelshock 4's touchpad? It would be ideally suited for melee combat, swiping on the pad in the direction you want to swing your katana..:D Assuming you have a long enough thumb to reach over the face buttons of course..:p Other uses could be weapon...
  18. mistincat

M&K support on PS4?

Will the PS4 version of KF2 have support for mouse and keyboard?
  19. mistincat

KF Animation Appreciation Thread

So we all know the level of hard work TWI are putting into KF2, and I thought I would post this video I found. This guy takes popular FPS games and slows down the weapon animations. It just goes to show how talented the animators at TWI are, anyone who has dabbled in 3DSMax or Maya will know...
  20. mistincat

Have returning weapons been remodelled?

Have weapons such as the Scar and any other returning weapons been remodelled?