• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Scope Issue

Hello, Ive had this problem since I bought Red Orchestra and I finally wanted it fixed :) My small scope is fine. My large scope is fine. My medium sized scope is very laggy. Like very laggy. Ive heard this problem from some others before and I ask, how can I have this fixed?
  2. P

Tank Shooting

Many teams there have been infantry close to the tank, and I did not want to leave the tank due to the fact I could be killed. You should be able to fire through the commander position veiw slits and when you open the hatch.
  3. P

CoD 3 / 4 / 5

You know how there releasing cod3. Half way through that they started to make cod4 which might be in modern warfare and cod5 which might be future warfare how ridiculous.. :mad:
  4. P

MohA

Medal Of Honor Airborne In there forums people were asking if the gameplay was going to be arcady or very realistic like Red Orchestra. EA responded that they will make it realistic (just like pa/aa :mad: )and that Red Orchestra had good graphics but the realism took it too far and spoiled the...
  5. P

TK Kick Idea

You know how many people get frustrated when there artillery kills lets say 3 people then there kicked. How about this when the server has an admin playing the TK kick is set to off and when an admin is not in the server the Tk kick can be set on. Thus not having to be kicked when 2 stray...
  6. P

''Huurraaa''

It came to me today, I was bayonet charging a base in a custom map today with like dozens of others and it just felt somewhat empty. I really want perhaps a key you could hold down to yell or something . . .
  7. P

Animation Wishlist

Here are some ideas I and many other people want, I do not know much or anything at all about this engine. 1. Tank Animations For Getting In / Out Of Vehicle 2. Driving Animations (You See Your Hand On Steering Wheel) 3. Possibly Animations For Picking Up Weapons That Lie On Ground? 4. Tank...
  8. P

Xfire Not Picking Up RO

Is anyone else having this problem? That my xfire isnt picking up red orchestra anymore, is a shame I could have over 20 hours